X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattaya bars with privacy?

Hi, I'm a pro in the bangkok bars but pattaya is a hole new venue for me . A little help needed -here's the deal

I'm taveling with a few buddies and they dont know about the little extra I like on my girls and I'd like to keep it that way. So After I show them around the gg scene (its there first time in los) I would like to find a place that is away from walking street and not out in the open. I was thinking of stringfellas and 131 but what do the experts think? -Willy B

yup...or go over to Minou Bar area which is pretty much off the beaten path of straight GG clubs
    ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

ok ill ad that one to the list-hows the talent over there?

Comment

You're friends will never find Minou Bar on Sunee or Kat Bar on Soi Day Night.

Sally Bar and Toto/Lulu Bar in Jomtien should work fine.

So should Soi 13/1.

Hi Boss has a backdoor on Soi 6/1 and shortime rooms upstairs.

You might even consider geting a second room for 600 baht a night, a home away from home, if you're a longtime type of guy.

Have fun!

Comment

(divertwo @ Dec. 18 2007,07:42) yup...or go over to Minou Bar area which is pretty much off the beaten path of straight GG clubs
          I'll add the Minou Bar to the list Snick posted me as well. But....... Where is Minou Bar located plz ?

Comment

(annagrozo @ Dec. 17 2007,20:07) Where is Minou Bar located plz ?
            Minou Bar

Comment

(PigDogg @ Dec. 18 2007,11:14)
              (annagrozo @ Dec. 17 2007,20:07) Where is Minou Bar located plz ?
              Minou Bar
              Thanks a lot PG I could open link -
              this Minou seems pretty, right ?

Comment

(willyb @ Dec. 18 2007,11:00) ok ill ad that one to the list-hows the talent over there?
                Be aware, this is in the hardcore gay area of Pattaya....borderline stuff for some people
                Mister Arse

Comment

(Stewart @ Dec. 18 2007,11:52) Be aware, this is in the hardcore gay area of Pattaya....borderline stuff for some people
                  Stewart, so frightening ? Any risk to lose my virginity there ? Hahahaha

Comment

(Stewart @ Dec. 18 2007,11:52) ...this is in the hardcore gay area of Pattaya....borderline stuff for some people
                    Look, if TTC can visit with safety - and with my hetero status intact (haha) -  it can't be that scary  
                    TT

Comment

(TTChang @ Dec. 18 2007,14:31)
                      (Stewart @ Dec. 18 2007,11:52) ...this is in the hardcore gay area of Pattaya....borderline stuff for some people
                      Look, if TTC can visit with safety - and with my hetero status intact (haha) -  it can't be that scary  
                      Yea ..............sure thing TT Chang,

didn't i see you walking hand in hand with a sexy ladyboy down second rd one evening back in November....

cheers Doi...xxxx

Comment

(TTChang @ Dec. 18 2007,14:31)
                        I have only been there twice. It wasn't so much the femboyness of the "lb's" in the bars that bothered me, more the peadophileness of the farangs hanging around the area
                        Mister Arse

Comment

(Stewart @ Dec. 19 2007,12:55) I have only been there twice. It wasn't so much the femboyness of the "lb's" in the bars that bothered me, more the peadophileness of the farangs hanging around the area
                          Paedophiles ? So you take zero risk at your age Stewart

Comment

(Stewart @ Dec. 19 2007,12:55) I have only been there twice. It wasn't so much the femboyness of the "lb's" in the bars that bothered me, more the peadophileness of the farangs hanging around the area
                            Thanks to you Stewart, raping could decrease 100%.
                            Girls,
                            Stay in a paedophile area and you'll walk safe night and day.
                            Condition : be over xxx y.o.

Comment

I know your first language is not English - but I don't quite understand your point with that post.

Stewart is reporting a known fact about the area where Minou Bar is located. The Sunee Plaza area is one of the spots pedophiles gather to pick up underage Thai boys for sex. It has also been reported by other board members police regularly raid the area looking for underage workers (there are many - both femboys and gay boys) and their clients.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                              Membership Levels
                              The Rookie Thread
                              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
                              X