Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Socrates999 @ Dec. 27 2007,11:10) About 20 of the girls in the Xmess pic are LB's.

The hotel is actually quite a ways away, over n Soi Beukhao
    10 minutes walk to Stringfellows but maybe I walk fast!!
    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

(69billy @ Nov. 11 2008,00:59) Sorry to hear what happend to you...But one thing I like to know..Did you just fucked her or she did you...Don't get me wrong just want to know..Because far as i know just fucking some one with HIV and you getting it is almost nil..specially if you are circumcised...(Are you?)
      I think that's correct. Unless one gets fucked bareback or shares a contaminated needle, getting hiv is way down the list as for degree of risk. Giving oral while having open sores in one's mouth or bleeding gums would also be risky. If your mouth is in good shape, from what I've read, even swallowing cum from an hiv+ partner has never in of itself been determined to be a method in which hiv was passed from one to another. The acid in the stomach kills it and those who have contracted hiv and list that as a factor have always had one of the other risk factors listed to go with it.
      “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(donnykey @ Nov. 11 2008,17:28) I'd like to know why he says to ask him for a pic of this lb (via his email) so we can post it with a warning....WHY doesn't he just post a pic......VERY STRANGE
        He did and it was deleted along with a few other posts which should not have been imho
        You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Or just should have been edit it....
          So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Working...
          X