X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tornado Bar - Soi 6

I gave Tornado Bar a 2nd chance yesterday, and I was glad I did.

The interior has been redone very nicely, with a raised Go Go stage in the middle of the bar - but well spaced so its not claustrophobic. The sound system and the lighting is also very professional.
    Drink prices are very reasonable.
    The Bar opens early in the afternoon, I think 2 or 3; I went at 5pm and it was good time.

Did I forget any details ?

oh yea

The now have some hot LB !!!
    Attached Files
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

There were about 8 LB there when I arrived with Simon_xxx and Socrates. Four were definitely in the hot category, the others were 'ok'

I only got photos of these 2. Jane is in Pink, I didn't get the name of the other one.
    Attached Files

Comment

I would BF the one in black and spank her all night!!

Comment

Thanks Snick... Lots and lots of catching up to do when I get back...

Comment

Not really Stogie....You will go to Minou Bar and never leave !

Comment

(aperry @ Dec. 28 2007,13:24) I would BF the one in black and spank her all night!!  
            TTChang has !

Her name is Mo.   Very tall and photo to follow if I can find it
            TT

Comment

Jane in Pink is of course ex Lita's.   Both those pictured are very pleasant LBs indeed.

Here is one photo I took in Tornado late September, when I first met Mo.   Saw her again a couple of weeks ago (the ST room in Tornado is quite OK, if you are interested!)

Likely 'too much information' for most of you, but Mo is probably the most sensuous kisser I've met in LOS   I know quite a few in the p4p business who regard kissing on the lips is far too initimate a habit.  But it scores highly with a few old romantics like TTC, anyway ....   Look at those lips in the top photo, then let your imagination run on a little .....  
              Attached Files
              TT

Comment

Mo    ...  another photo .....  

I will say that our most recent encounter in the ST room didnt match the 'promised fire' in the bar - but maybe 3pm isnt her best time of day (or mine?   )
                Attached Files
                TT

Comment

Thanks Snick

Nice post~~

will give it a shot next march~~

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

kissing on the lips is far too initimate a habit. But it scores highly with a few old romantics like TTC..

Me too, call me old fashioned but that goes a long way for me, helps with the illusion... will be hunting Mo out in 4 days... been practicing on my arm.....

Comment

have to agree as well, Kissing has to be a be big part of the fun, and so far have never been refused, but if a girl didnt want to kiss, then its a no go for me

Comment

have to agree as well, Kissing has to be a be big part of the fun, and so far have never been refused, but if a girl didnt want to kiss, then its a no go for me
                        and as always TT sir excellent choice in MO

Comment

Where is Tornado Bar located.

Comment

(dansyankee @ Dec. 29 2007,07:59) Where is Tornado Bar located.
                            Where is the tornado located? Soi 6! Ive not been there yet though, but I will soon solve that! Less than 3 weeks now till wheels up!
                            sammy555

Comment

It's in the old Barely Legal location on Soi 6...as I recall the second bar on the left as you enter from Second Road...
                              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
                              X