Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(daveduke007 @ Dec. 29 2007,01:21) Hope it "wont" be next to the "Dog's Bollocks" bar
    Its directly across from The Legless Arms which is next door to 131. Or to put it differently, next door to the Moulin Rouge bar.

Cheers,

Sam

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Dec. 29 2007,01:15) Their interest in the bar evaporated pretty quickly after The Borrower left town.
      They will have the building to do what they want with for the next 24 months.

BTW, we plan to have a chair reserved for Franck, in case he wants to visit.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Dec. 28 2007,20:34) Keep us updated. We always like to support new ladyboy bars.

My idea for a name is 'The Borrowers Bar!'
        I suggest Girls with "Sex" gun. :

Comment

How about 'The Lost&Bound' ?

hehe...no? oh well..

Comment

The "Ladyboy Licks" bar

Comment

The kind you plug in?

Comment

how about 'Barbarella'

imagine a bar with lots of cushions and Jane Fonda lookalikes .
                Attached Files

Comment

"Lek Bhat" could be the new name until an infusion of new money!!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Dec. 29 2007,06:32)
                    The kind you plug in?
                    SB,

What I had in mind was a very nice red armchair with a side table to park his drink, something that will stand out.

Comment

(orgasmaddict @ Dec. 29 2007,06:41) how about 'Barbarella'

imagine a bar with lots of cushions and Jane Fonda lookalikes .
                      Of course, Thai versions of Jane Fonda...

Comment

The final list of names for the new bar are:
                        Les Belles Bar- nice name but found it was impossible for thai-speakers to pronounce.

Lady Blue Bar- also nice name but it only produced blank stares by the LBs.

Which left us with the winner-bar-non: La Bamba Bar. Ask a ladyboy what she thinks about a bar called La Bamba and she starts humming and singing the song. No blank stares or mispronounciations.

Now if only the damn painters can finish with the painting...

Comment

La Bumbum Bar

I've made kathylc  

Comment

Why not "The hole in one" bar
                            Think about all the golfers who might get a big chock.

Comment

Just curious what the latest status of 131 is? I am heading back to Patty this week and would love to see the wonderful gals there. Really liked Nicky last time there. Anyone has the latest 411 on 131?

Comment

(bayrider @ Jan. 01 2008,06:34) Just curious what the latest status of 131 is? I am heading back to Patty this week and would love to see the wonderful gals there.  Really liked Nicky last time there.  Anyone has the latest 411 on 131?
                                131 Bar is now closed and reopened in a new location across the soi as La Bamba.

https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....t=12727

Comment

Working...
                                X