Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LBs in the early hours...

Dear Gents
    on my recent trip i had a lovely night out with a gg, we were on walking street approx 4.30 am and the whole street seemed to be full of ladyboys, im just intriegued as to where they all come from non withstanding the ladies who work at 131, stringfellows etc, it was quite an incredible sight really with some quite astonishing looking ladies amongst them.

Cheers Omg

Yes I noticed this on my last trip in October. i know there are a lot of Ladyboy bars now but even so they were everywhere and Hot !!! Some did look quite young as well

Comment

They just came from getting their assholes and mouths filled with sperm from a falang, stopped for a quickie at their Meth dealer for a few hits, called their Thai boyfriends and are now back on the street looking for more falangs so they can repeat same.
      Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
      -Dennis Miller

Comment

The Mother Ship beams them down in groups of 20 from 11pm.

At daybreak their bionic modules begin to weaken and they are brought back for essential repairs before the whole process starts again.

Comment

(buttafly @ Jan. 08 2008,06:02) They just came from getting their assholes and mouths  filled with sperm from a falang, stopped for a quickie at their Meth dealer for a few hits, called their Thai boyfriends and are now back on the street looking for more falangs so they can repeat same.
          well i suppose its a living!!!!

Comment

In pattaya now and amazed at the volume of LB's around... theres a token LB in nearly every bar all over this place....

Thank god (or Budda) for emerging countries.....

Dont know or care where they come from just glad they do

Comment

yes at that time of night there seems to be as many lbs as ggs.easy pickings for the scavengers

Comment

can't wait what time does walking street open for traffic again in the night?
                just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(Foggy @ Jan. 08 2008,05:51) theres a token LB in nearly every bar all over this place....
                  These lbs that enjoy hanging with gg are my favorites;
                  much better than the outrageous Jenny Star Bar types IMO.

Low on the drama quotient.

For some added fun don't let them know that you know.

Comment

Think Walking St opens for traffic about 3 am. This is a favorite time for me, as all the families and couples have long departed and its WS in the raw. Ladyboys all over particularly round Blue Ice and Jenny, parading in their slut wear - tiny shorts and mini skirts. Lovely !. Hotties available ST in abundance.
                    Attached Files

Comment

(Soi8dave @ Jan. 30 2008,15:44) Think Walking St opens for traffic about 3 am. This is a favorite time for me, as all the families and couples have long departed and its WS in the raw. Ladyboys all over particularly round Blue Ice and Jenny, parading in their slut wear - tiny shorts and mini skirts. Lovely !. Hotties available ST in abundance.
                      WS at 3am may replace nana plaza at 2am as my favorite scene on the planet. not nearly so many LB's to choose from, but the "slut-factor" is *way* higher on WS -- and for those who've seen nana you know that's saying something.
                      24 days and counting.

Comment

You must know these vids, but I love 'em...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9gkydgU5T0

http://video.google.com/videopl....index=4

Comment

Another late night view of Walking Street
                          Attached Files

Comment

Walking Street looks great...I think I will head there first when I finally hit town.

Comment

I had much more fun when I was in Pattaya on my last trip then bangkok, that blonde hair slut looks pretty yummy..
                              jeffreyscott

Comment

Working...
                              X