X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to pattaya bar scene

Just here since last week - sad week-end - help me with good advise - where to go - to avoid - venues etc
    million thanks
    gianni

Start by reading the Pattaya Thread
    My favorite spots are Lita's Bar, Blue Ice (walking street); club 131+stringfellows (soi 13/1); and Pook bar soi 6

Next weekend will also be dry, You should collect a lot of phone numbers during the week,
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(Snick @ Dec. 17 2007,13:13) Start by reading the Pattaya Thread
      My favorite spots are Lita's Bar, Blue Ice (walking street); club 131+stringfellows (soi 13/1); and Pook bar soi 6

Next weekend will also be dry, You should collect a lot of phone numbers during the week,
      Thanks Snick !

Comment

(Snick @ Dec. 17 2007,13:13) Start by reading the Pattaya Thread

Thanks anyway, but I'm thinking we should have some day our guide, a complete and independant list of ladyboys venues : bars, pubs, clubs, massages, cruising areas etc -
        Would be so helpful to all of us - Who will devote
        A guide online would be more accurate as it can be regularly updated.
        Who will devote himself ?

Comment

how much you paying ?

seriously, it would be a time consuming tasks. Things change very fast in Pattaya and it would have to be updated frequently.
          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

ffs

Comment

Working...
            X