X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LB BAR ON SUKHUMVIT SOI 1 IN BKK

I believe there is a fairly new LB Bar on the second floor at Sukhumvit Soi 1. Can anyone give me the name and tell me what the LBs are like there? Prices and maybe cock size, good cummers, etc?

Congrats, you lead the field for the thread of the year  

Have you tried a section marked Guess Bar or done a search

Comment

Yes, it is called the Guess Bar. Check the Guess Bar forum and most of your questions will be answered.

Here is a map for the bar.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(pentire @ May 31 2007,21:45)  Congrats, you lead the field for the thread of the year  

Have you tried a section marked Guess Bar or done a search  
        Think the decade
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Hey, sorry guys. If I knew the name I would not have to ask, ok? But now I know. I know the location of the bars on Soi 1 but never ventured upstairs and heard about a new LB bar there after I came home in mid January. So I'll go check that out. Thanks!!!!

Comment

Wind up!!
            If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

What a twat...

Comment

I'm Feelin the Love Baby
                You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Geez give the guy a break. As he said if he knew the name of the bar he would have searched for it but without a name it is a bit hard to know what to search for.

Another point here is this is the New Members forum and as such was supposed to remain flame free according to Mr Grumpy's own rules but seems he himself has decided that they do not apply?

Comment

Thank you, Ozzie. Yes, it seems they enjoy jumping on someone for a simple mistake. So I took hours and read through everything of interest in the Guess forum, but without the name I never would have known that was the place. Yes, yes, if I had looked in Guess and seen the map I would have known but I am not clairvoyant, ya know?
                    Oh, well, I am used to it.

Comment

Yes you are right Ozzie,  usually I just click New Posts and don't pay enough attention to the section in which the thread is posted.
                      Although with Guess having so much exposure on the internet and especially this website forum, I found it amusing that any member of our sub culture did not know the name of the Suk Soi 1 Ladyboy Bar which is constantly obtaining rave reviews and many blokes now regard the place as HQ.

Comment

Guess Bar http://asiants.com/guess

Comment

It may have been possible to guess it was called the Guess bar, but not so likely. There were enough links, articles, maps throughout the forum that you just might have stumbled on it.

Comment

I think posting snarky responses in the newcomers section will make this the ...posted once and will never return and hope to never see you assholes...section.

Comment

Maybe SB will feel btter after he comes back from his holiday

RR.
                              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                              Kahuna

Comment

Working...
                              X