Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lurker on way to BKK for first time...

Hey guys,

I have been lurking on this board for quite a while, mostly enjoying the picture forum.  

I have a new position at work that will result in me having to travel to Bangkok from time to time.  I have had one experience with a TS here in the states that was pretty good.  But she looked nothing like these Thai LB's!

I'm hoping to get a chance while in LOS to get some action, but will be staying in corporate housing with lots of co-workers, so don't know if I can make it happen.  It seems my easiest and safest bet (for a first timer and newbie to BKK) is to go to the Guess Bar?  Based on what I have read on this board, seems to be a reputable, clean joint where I won't get hustled too bad.

Any suggestions are welcome!

Remhed

(remhed @ May 25 2007,08:26) I'm hoping to get a chance while in LOS to get some action, but will be staying in corporate housing with lots of co-workers, so don't know if I can make it happen.
    Providing you are not bound to be with your co-workers 24/7, there is no reason why you can't partake.

Short time rooms or hotels are virtually everywhere right throughout Thailand, and they are cheap.

Guess Bar is probably a good place to "dip your toes" and become accustomed to it all. The short time rooms upstairs from Guess Bar are probably the nicest and cleanest I've seen in all my travels.

Cheers
    Koykaeng
    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

The best thing about Guess bar in that kind of situation is that the entire building is relatively quiet, especially on the 2nd floor where Guess bar is located. You could go in totally un-noticed by another farang and perhaps even more importantly viz a viz work colleagues - odds are they would be in nana or soi cowboy and not sukhumvit plaza where guess is located. the ST rooms are up one flight of stairs.

Cheers
      mardhi

Comment

the ST rooms are up one flight of stairs...
        It's not too bad if you get one each side to help you up them!

Comment

Nan and Eats spring to mind
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
          X