X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasia Cabaret

Any tips on how to pick up the ladyboys at Fantasia?
    I've been there 3 times and never saw any of the girls come out and sit with the customers.

Hey Jack, what's it like there, entertaining? How big? How much? A place to bring a ladyboy to enjoy the show?

Comment

The show is real girls shooting darts and bananas and other odd things out of their pussies.
      A chorus line of ladyboys dance and sing between the shows and sometimes in the background during a show.  The lead singer (mimic) is very attractive.
      The room is 3 or 4 rows of seats across the width of the room.  Small bar in one corner at the top of the stairs.
      The drinks are more expensive than some places on Walking Street but there is no cover charge so it is IMHO a reasonable price to pay for the shows.

Comment

where in pattya is fantasia?

Comment

(aussieguy @ Oct. 27 2006,21:29) where in pattya is fantasia?
          I am assuming although I could be wrong is that is in Fantasia Cabaret, Soi 15, off Walking Street as the thread title says

Comment

JackG, I would just ask one of the waiteress that you are interested to talk with "that LB - 3rd from left... or whatever" and give the waiteress a small tip.

Don't worry - they will figure out the logistics from there...

Comment

(ozzie @ Oct. 27 2006,20:24)
              (aussieguy @ Oct. 27 2006,21:29) where in pattya is fantasia?
              I am assuming although I could be wrong is that is in Fantasia Cabaret, Soi 15, off Walking Street as the thread title says    
              Yes. Next building beyond the Angel Witch.

Brit, Thanks for the tip.

Comment

Anyway,

for better contact ask for Khun Oi, the big boss of Fantasia and What€™s Up A go go next door. She€™s a Billy Boy (no, not what u think yet ) because she is a 100 % GG Lesbian Girl, and that€™s the word for them here in Thailand.

But she is a very clever and nice Lady, so when u talk with her, I think everything will be possible.

Here two photos from Fantasia last year:

Comment

Comment

She€™s a Billy Boy (no, not what u think yet ) because she is a 100 % GG Lesbian Girl, and that€™s the word for them here in Thailand
                    the word i heard for butch lesbos in thailand is "term/tom/tøm" .. billy boys are used in the pi for ladyboy

Comment

Yeb,

Tomb Boy
                      is the exactly phrase

But here in Thailand! We are not on the Phillies!

Comment

Working...
                      X