Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stringfellows: Who is versatile ?

Dear friends,

Just one week and I'll be in Pattaya for 5 days.
    It was more then one year ago that I visited it so I have never been to Stringfellows. The pictures I see on this and their own website are very promising. Oh, Rose, Benz, Ae and Aet so many beauties.

I have been with LB's in Pattaya (HiBoss) and Bangkok (Obsession and teptations) but Stringfellows is new to me.

Does anyone of you know which girls do bottom AND top.
    Any help would be much appreciated.
    I like to be the active one but from time to time a getting a good drill is also perfect for me.

Thanks and perhaps see some of you next week.

turn up and ask. They arn't shy mate. Buy the girl who smiles at you first a drink or three and I'm sure she will spill the beans.
    Enjoy your stay. Stringfellows is starting to become a nice little place as far as bars go. When you see one of the girls you recognize from the site, say hello and watch them pamper you,. works adream

Comment

I think a lot of them there are versatile .. just ask
      No honey, no money!!

Comment

Was lucky enough to be at Stringfellows on opening night, and was hopeful it would prosper and become a nice little venue for all us Ladyboy admirers.

At the time I took Benz upstairs for a test drive, and a few days later ended up climbing the staircase to the shortime room with a lovely flower named Rose.

Will be back in Pattaya in a few weeks time, and look forward to seeing some of the new additions to the staffing roster.

Cheers
        Koykaeng
        Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

I visited Stringfellows a few times during my June trip and intend to do so again when I'm in Pattaya in November. I think its a nice addition to the ladyboy scene in Pattaya. I believe its owned by a decent Brit named Bob, who I have met at his other venue - Goldfingers (GG GoGo - Soi 7).
          The girls do change regularly but like the other members say, you will have company within 0.5 second of walking through the door. I found no problem in inspecting their cocks and enquiring whether they did top (most do). They noramally have sachets of lubricant gel available but take your own just in case.

Comment

Working...
          X