X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumbass question about Jenny Star Bar

Forgive me for being a stupid dork on this, but I always had understood JSB had NO barfine. Yet last time I took Nam from there I had to pay 200 baht which was past over the bar, on previous occasions I have never paid and on subsequent occasions as most recent as this weekend I have not paid. Now this weekend I did notice when Nam arrived, she paid 200 baht into the bar which got entered into a book. So does anyone know the real deal of how this place operates?

I assume the LB's are all freelancers and none are employed by the bar - but it seemed strange that Nam actually paid money over to the bar. Perhaps it was for something else but certainly got me thinking about how this place operates.

So does anyone now the definative situation in JSB?

Cheers
    Mardhi

When I was in Pattaya and arranged for the company of Kiki (no - not the "General"), she is the postop lb who has a boyfriend in Taiwan, I had to pay a 200 Baht barfine, which was passed to the bar "mamasan". I saw her on a subsequent night and she told me that she would go to my hotel so I could avoid the barfine. I would leave JSB first and she would follow me later.

I was surprised about this as well, since I understood the same thing that mardhi did. Perhaps this is a new practice?

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

If FL picks a customer from the bar she still pays the bar.She don't have to work in that bar.. its more like a commission then a BF...
      That is a standart thing in LOS...
      Even at the beach..If the guy who rents a Jetski gets a customer, he pays commission too the owner off the site where he picks the customer from..
      So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Yep.

Same in Soi Katoey, Phuket. There are no employees, but you have to pay the guard / mamasan 200 baht commission, else he won't let her dance there again.

Comment

In jenny Star bar I've sometimes paid the bar-fine and sometimes not. Also you always pay for the drinks in advance.
          Some of the hot girls play hard to get.

Comment

The girls don't give A a shit if u buy them drinks so they're not getting a commison on drinks.

Comment

Its a wierd place for sure - on the night of the party (Friday) - no bar fine for my squeeze. Last night, no BF again for me, but my mate had to pay a BF for the same bird who I had walked out of there with last week when I paid no barfine.

Certainly no logic to the place.

Cheers
              Mardhi

Comment

it's also possible that a girl can set her own barfine and get a cut of it.

also possible that since it's a freelance joint they're not keeping close tabs on the girls but they have a certain quota whetehr formal or informal.

i've never paid a barfine there. once i met a girl on WS and brougfht her in to Linda Bar and when Iwas leaving the other girls wanted me to pay a barfimne. i just said forgetabouit and left without her and she came followed me and siad forget about the barfine.

it really bugs me when i don't know what the real deal is. whatever they want to do is ok, i just want to know what it is.

Comment

Working...
                X