Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First threesome

Gents,

Back with another question. I will be in Pattaya in Dec and looking to have my first threesome with two LBs. Any recommendations or suggestions you have would be much appreciated.

I've had a couple threesomes in Pattaya. I would say the best came from Sensations bar on Action street.
    If you take 2 from the same bar then make sure you pick them both yourself. I have usually been disappointed when I let the first ladyboy I choose to pick the other. They will usually grab a friend who doesn't normally do too well.
    Looks are great but attitude is best with a threesome, you want ladyboys that are eager to have a threesome. Often I find when you are getting busy with one, the other isn't paying attention and on their phone. Don't let this happen and choose wisely and keep them engaged.
    Even pick a girl from one bar then go to another bar and pick another ladyboy together. This way they probably won't know each other. Ladyboys from the same bar could have a coordinated way to handle customers.

Here is Yokky and Tokky from Sensations a few years ago.

sensations_threesome2.jpg sensations_threesome3.jpg sensations_threesome1.jpg ​​​​​​​
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
    X