Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PHUKET - who's in favour of a new forum?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHUKET - who's in favour of a new forum?

3 new threads today!! Shit I'm bored, can't wait to start working again in the new year.

The topic title is self-explanatory, there are more beautiful LBs down Phuket way than ever & it is time the place received the acknowledgement it is due.

What is stopping the start of a Phuket forum, the same way we feature Pattaya?

The obvious problem is a lack of high profile LB bars, most could only name Cocktails & Dreams & the Tequila Bar in Soi Crocodile (an entire avenue of LBs), but I hear most bars have LBs working in them.

Phuket has a strong draw on LBs young & old because it gets such a cross-section of tourists flying in.

Guys who know the scene like pentire (see his thread for an idea of the talent available) are not there because they like to waste their time & money. I gather there is some real darlings going there to work.

I am sure there are BMs here living in Phuket who may be persuaded to contribute a post now & then, I would do it myself if I could run my business from there.

Phuket was my old stomping ground & Pattaya/Jomtien can offer nothing to compare with the pristine beaches & water & diving & fishing & sights that the place offers.

The old orthodoxy that prevailed around this place that Phuket was an over-priced rip-off joint was wrong when I first read it & is still wrong today. It is a fantastic place & that fact will dawn on everyone when they eventually get there.

So, worthy of a new forum? I vote yes but then I would, wouldn't I?
    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Phuket/Bhuket is a grwate place. The people (Stogie & friends) that rag on it most have NEVER been there. New year in Bangla ROCKS. I wish I was there this evening!!!!!

Comment

I didn't want to state the bleeding obvious but the Phuket non-believers are in for the shock of their lives the day they ever decide to make the pilgrimage.

Comment

I have...it sucks
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I've been there and I've liked it - however, I don't think there is enough to start a new forum. A new thread could be started and pinned to the Thailand Travel Info forum - but making the subject about the bars and lbs, since there is already a general info thread pinned there.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Phuket rocks for Lbs..the place is awash with them....a few dodgy ones too.

Good idea with a room paccers...

Comment

rxpharm, perhaps let the thread grow enough to justify a forum, it seems wrong to have no coverage at all. Cheers orgasmaddict, I knew you would get it      

I have...it sucks
              How sweet...        but predictable...          I'll put ya down as "don't know"

Comment

Phuket was my original stomping ground when I started coming to Thailand. I still think it is the best place to combine a holiday with our other favourite past time.

There are more lb's than just in Tequila and C&D hundreds more in fact all over the place.

I would be happy to contribute to such a forum if existed.

Comment

Ozzie, Happy New Year!

Pacman, if the thread grows, and enough information gets posted a separate forum would be easy to justify - of course the boss will have to decide.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                  Membership Levels
                  The Rookie Thread
                  New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                  Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Thanks RX happy new year to also. To keep this thread on topic I suppose I should post a pic of a girl in Phuket.

Attached Files

Comment

Bloody Hell Ozzie that's my old room as well

Yes a big thumbs up from me for a Phuket section of the forum however it must be big odds-on that stogie shall give it the until he visits that beautiful island. However, Jimbo the (50%) owner of Cocktails and Dreams is even offering to reimburse the cost of a flight to Phuket during the month of June

Comment

(pentire @ Dec. 31 2008,18:12)  Bloody Hell Ozzie that's my old room as well  

Yes a big thumbs up from me for a Phuket section of the forum however it must be big odds-on that stogie shall give it the   until he visits that beautiful island. However, Jimbo the (50%) owner of Cocktails and Dreams is even offering to reimburse the cost of a flight to Phuket during the month of June
                        Phuket what a dump would not send my worst enemies there.

Hey pentire do I qualify for the reimbursed flight

Comment

since we've got Bangkok and Pattaya forums, it would seem only logical to have a Phuket forum.

would make the Phuket stuff easier to find.

just make sure that Stogie doesn't spell it like "Bhuket".

Comment

think its an good idea.... phuket has an growing interest for many people, and it would be easyer to look for the info if it was into one place...

regarding the reimburse on the flights in june... indeed jim (jimbo) made that offer to pay for the inbound flight to members of board, youll have to look on the other site for the detailed info

i also believe that Jim would start posting pictures in here if there was a sestion regardin phuket...
                            all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

And maybe mardhi and karl will start reimburse flights too
                              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                              X