X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy bars in Kata/Karon Phuket ?

Anybody know of any LB bars or massage places in Kata or Karon beach in Phuket ?

I am staying there and will not be able to get to Patong every night.

Thanks.

In a word NO, however there are Ladyboys in both places. Do a search for "scooter girl". There are a number of attractive (eyes of the beholder) girls who work off scooters, and there are a few freelancers that hang around various bars in Kata & Karon.

Comment

I tried fucking one of those Scooter Girls before and it's really a challenge on the scooter!!
      Attached Files

Comment

This one had the tiniest scooter I had ever seen...couldn't get it in either!!
        Attached Files

Comment

This one drove the scooter right into the bar...good service!!
          Attached Files

Comment

This is their Logo!!
            Attached Files

Comment

Surveillance cam caught this Scooter Girl going through a red light in a hurry for her date!!
              Attached Files

Comment

I would really be on a rant if I did one more Scooter Girl post so I will stop here!! I know even for myself I would be pushing this subject to the limits! Fuck me...I just found a Scooter Girl pic from 1960. They have been around for a long time.
                Attached Files

Comment

Alright, very funny, but returning to topic: On the coast road between Karon and Kata there are number of LB who work off their scooters. They will follow you back to your place, take you to the numerous short time rooms, or on the sand dunes. Up to you. There are a number of Monuments/Statues and little beach observatories between the two towns and that's where you will find them. They are probably not for a first time LB hunter. Seek & you will find. Obviously you need either a car or a scooter to get there in the first place to find them. Anytime after 9pm till very early/late.

Comment

Be careful. Some bloke was robbed of his wallet last week on Karon Beach by one of these scooter girls.

Comment

Working...
                    X