Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just spent an evening in Wan Chai in HK and picked up Keke (from Phuket) at 2am.

I wasn't really convinced I wanted the company so negotiated her down to HKD700 and may have paid the penalty.

She's pretty with a great figure but has a tiny cock, can't get hard and isn't really much fun in bed. Given our meeting took place on the street and the only action happened in my hotel room I would have to say this was a disappointing meet.

Other guys may find her totally different but I wouldn't be going there again - no matter the sparcity of decent alternatives in HK.

Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time

Comment

FYI- Tequila Bar now open anagin and Cocktails& Dreams relocated directly across from it's old location.
      I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

Great post newwriter

Really enjoyed the read. Shame you missed Sonya as I'm looking forward to that one , maybe next time..
        Putting the boy back into ladies

Comment

well done newriter i knew you would du=o us aussie proud one of the days
          just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

To view posts 3,4,5 and 15 please use your 3 D glasses from the 70's and place them as such: (It really works )
            Attached Files

Comment

(newwriter @ Oct. 26 2008,03:21) Pam had already endeared herself to me without the form in these shots. Sadly, I met Sonya after bar-fining Taya. She and a girl who could be her sister but who's name I can't remember were a little aloof towards me most of the week and by the time I got to really meet this girl it was too late to do anything but ogle.

Those shorts are as tiny as they look. What an arse.
              great tr, newwriter, many thanks.
              but if you'll pardon my confusion...
              is that incredibly gorgeous thing in the tiny shorts 'sonya' or 'pam'? and , whatever her name, does she work C&D? any # to pm?
              i haven't been to phuket in almost 3 years, coming to prefer pattaya and samui when departing bangkok, but between her and Lela i think i might see patong in a hole knew light.

Comment

(thaibound @ Dec. 16 2008,08:05) is that incredibly gorgeous thing in the tiny shorts 'sonya' or 'pam'? and , whatever her name, does she work C&D?  any # to pm?  
                Pam is the girl with Nook in Post 27 and Sonya the cutey in the tiny red shorts in post 28.

I am not in the habit of exchanging numbers so can't help on that front.

Which leads to a question - can anybody help with a number/email for Nook? I have been seeing a girl for whom I'm interested in buying a set of tits and Nook's were about perfect as far as I'm concerned. I'd like to ask her for some details on surgeon/hospital/size/cost.

We got on famously during my time there and I'm sure she'll help with info but, as I said, I don't get contact details so a little stymied without some BM assistance.

Comment

Thaibound, it has been reported on another forum that Sonya no longer works at C & D.

Newwriter, the other girl you said looked like Sonya's sister is probably Boom/Bombay. I think I have a photo of her, will post if I can find it.

Found the pic and here it is:

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                  Membership Levels
                  The Rookie Thread
                  New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                  Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(newwriter @ Dec. 16 2008,18:17)
                    (thaibound @ Dec. 16 2008,08:05) is that incredibly gorgeous thing in the tiny shorts 'sonya' or 'pam'? and , whatever her name, does she work C&D?  any # to pm?  
                    Pam is the girl with Nook in Post 27 and Sonya the cutey in the tiny red shorts in post 28.

I am not in the habit of exchanging numbers so can't help on that front.

Which leads to a question - can anybody help with a number/email for Nook? I have been seeing a girl for whom I'm interested in buying a set of tits and Nook's were about perfect as far as I'm concerned. I'd like to ask her for some details on surgeon/hospital/size/cost.

We got on famously during my time there and I'm sure she'll help with info but, as I said, I don't get contact details so a little stymied without some BM assistance.
                    Actually, the one next to Nook is called Pang.

She tried her damnedest to get me to barfine her, but there's something about her that just doesn't do it for me.....she became quite annoying after a while....but I do hear from others that she is hella horny all the time....so she's probably a fun time....

Comment

so, have i pieced all this together correctly when i say:
                      the hottie in red shorts and black top in post 27 (not 28) is sonya, but she might not be working at C&D's any more, and there may be no direct contact info immediately available?
                      i could try a website 'search' for 'sonya' but i fear where that will lead
                      fortunately my first half-dozen vacations in the LOS have taught me that i will *always* discover an even more beautiful ladyboy than the one i set out in search of -- though photos like this might force me to do some of my discovering in patong this next trip...
                      thanks to all. hope to see some of you there.

Comment

sonya no longer works c&d's but can been seen if your sat there, she just over road in tiger complex and im sure will be back at c&d's very soon, highly recomended great in everything she does

sorry but cannot give contact details, but get down to phuket and im sure you wont be dissapionted.

Comment

(parada @ Dec. 16 2008,12:05) sonya no longer works c&d's but can been seen if your sat there,  she just over road in tiger complex and im sure will be back at c&d's very soon,  highly recomended great in everything she does  

sorry but cannot give contact details, but get down to phuket and im sure you wont be dissapionted.
                          thanks, parada
                          phuket is moving up the travel destination list with a bullet
                          but i just checked royal paradise, where i enjoyed many pleasures in '06, and find they're asking *three times as much* for their very nice deluxe room in the 'royal' wing -- the 'paradise' wing (the old tower) is a dump, btw.
                          but i'm thinking beauties like sonya can make any dump look like heaven...

Comment

(thaibound @ Dec. 17 2008,02:14)
                            thanks, parada  
                            but i just checked royal paradise, where i enjoyed many pleasures in '06, and find they're asking *three times as much* for their  very nice deluxe room in the 'royal' wing -- the 'paradise' wing (the old tower) is a dump, btw.
                            then take a look at www.theplacetostayphuket.com  small but very nice place (only 5 rooms) located in paradise complex...very clean...very friendly...nice prices... and no joinerfees...  recomended by many...both in here and from the lb69..
                            all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

(batman4ever @ Dec. 16 2008,12:33)
                              (thaibound @ Dec. 17 2008,02:14)
                              thanks, parada  
                              but i just checked royal paradise, where i enjoyed many pleasures in '06, and find they're asking *three times as much* for their  very nice deluxe room in the 'royal' wing -- the 'paradise' wing (the old tower) is a dump, btw.
                              then take a look at www.theplacetostayphuket.com  small but very nice place (only 5 rooms) located in paradise complex...very clean...very friendly...nice prices... and no joinerfees...  recomended by many...both in here and from the lb69..
                              thanks, batman,
                              i actually stayed there 2-3 years back just after nick had sold it to tom -- i hope i got both those names right, as it's been awhile
                              for economy value i agree theplacetostay is just that -- very friendly and very convenient, but i'll confess i was spoiled by the royal paradise: the beautiful pool with waterfall (watching amy rise out with stiffy showing to lie beside me was unforgettable), the large modern bath with see-thru doors to the bed (imagine your own scenarios) and just the variety of modern hi-tech in-room conveniences. and the buffet didn't suck.
                              also, since i sometimes yielded to the lure of the streetwalking beauty, i was glad to have a front desk with security taking my companion's i.d. before retiring to my room.
                              in-room safe. no joiner fees. and no flights of stairs to traverse in the inebriated wee hours. all added to the ease of my adventures.
                              but at their current rates -- i'll wait til the real 'low season'. or find a travel agent to make me a deal.

Comment

(thedeno @ Dec. 17 2008,01:30) Actually, the one next to Nook is called Pang.
                                Makes some sense. I figured Pam sounded a strange Thai LB name. I'm fucking old and my hearing is poor even when sober.

Comment

Working...
                                X