X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marooned in Phuket

Unknowingly got one of the last flights out of BKK to Phuket on Tuesday before the Yellow Shirts took over the airports. Looks like it may be awhile before there is air service back to BKK. What would you do if you were stuck in Patong for 3 months? Any ideas on alternate transport back to BKK? Detailed trip report to follow as soon as I can get my laptop connect to web which is not the case at this internet cafe. :wanker:

Wally, take Bangkok Air from Phuket to U-Tapao, about 45 minutes from Pattaya.

Comment

You can take a bus. Or you can go by bus to Surat Thani and continue to Bangkok by train.
      Me at myself.com

Comment

Take the bus back, or train back or whatever.... if you are needing to stay in BKK

If you to get out of Thailand, fly to Singapore or KL from Phuket and catch and international flight home from there.

Would have thought travel insurance would sort this out.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(PigDogg @ Nov. 28 2008,13:54) Wally, take Bangkok Air from Phuket to U-Tapao, about 45 minutes from Pattaya.
          Did not realise you could fly from u-t(pattaya) to phuket, thought they only flew to samui
          i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

Thursday 27th November 2008
            Emergency Meeting discusses local assistance for stranded International Tourists.
            On Thursday Afternoon, Khun Mongkol, the Chief of Banglamung District chaired an emergency meeting to discuss the currently situation in Bangkok and the affect on Tourists residing here in Pattaya following the closure of Suvanabumi Airport. The District Chief announced that Pattaya City Hall and Banglamung City Hall€™s can be contacted by Tourists who are stranded here in Pattaya following the airport closure which could last for some time. For the latest information the Pattaya City Call Center 1337 can be contacted and for those who need to leave Thailand urgently can also contact 1337 and decisions on whether to accommodate requests to leave Thailand urgently will be decided case-by-case by an emergency committee which has been set up. Utapao Airport in Sattahip is still operating and can be used. So if you are stranded here in Pattaya and have problems with money or visas or if you require any advice regarding the use of other forms of transport to leave Thailand please call 1337.

Comment

Bangkok airways are pretty much fully booked for the next few days however, I'm told by a travel agent that Thai Airways are now running a service between Pattaya (U-Tapao) and Phuket however, you can only purchase a seat at the airport

Comment

Guy I know just got back from Bkk to Hkt- cost him B9000 in a taxi as he's shit scared of the way the bus drivers drive. He saw 2 overturned buses on the way down. As above unless Phuket gets closed as well fly out to KL or Singers, otherwise just ride out the storm. FYI immigration Dept will not penalise anyone held back for overstays as a result of the closures, they will do a quick case by case assessment once the airports open and those with genuine cases will not be penalised. Long term overstayers will not be able to use it as an excuse though
                http://www.phuketgazette.net/dailyne...ex.asp?id=6936
                For a good internet shop try Lion Chai in Soi Paradise
                I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

Oh shit! There goes the charabang
                  Looks like I'm gonna be stuck here the whole summer
                  Well what a bummer
                  I can think of a lot worse places to be
                  Like down in the street
                  Or down in the sewer
                  Or even on the end of a skewer
                  Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                  Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I got up at 7 AM in BKK for my 1030 flight to Phuket. I took a quick look at my e-ticket printout from the travel agency. It turned out I had two printouts. One said I left on a Thai Air flight at 1030 from Don Juan International; the other said I left at 10:25 from Suvarnabhumi. I called the travel agency and they weren€™t open yet. I remembered the travel agent said that I was leaving from the €œold€ airport. I had arrived in BKK at Don Juan so I presumed that was the new airport and I headed to Suvarnabhumi. I still don€™t know which is the old and which is the new but Suvarnabhumi turned out to be the wrong choice. I showed the Thai Air agent the conflicting dual printouts. She was real nice but told me that, at the moment, the Suvar flight was full. She told me to go chill out at Starbucks and come back to see her at 0955.

I had mixed emotions about going to Phuket anyway so it didn€™t really matter to me how it turned out. I€™m not a big island and beach fan and weather reports had it raining there. However, when I reported to the agent she had a seat for me. And, it was an aisle seat just as I requested.

Upon arrival I took a shuttle van to Patong Beach. I had given the travel agent a 2,000 Baht per night limit not realizing that hotels on Phuket run a little higher than BKK particularly during the high season. She came up with a two-star on the far south end of the beach called the Swiss Hotel for 1800 Baht/night (no breakfast & 300 baht joiner fee and very expensive in-room wireless - 70 minutes for 100 baht). The A/C, hot water, cable, an in-room safe and fridge all work fine. The hotel staff thinks that the internet access cards they sell only work on the hotel provided computers in their lobby. But I could see the Wi-Fi network on my laptop in my room and once I got the card I was off to the races.

At some point I realized that my hotel had to have been one of the buildings that took the brunt of the tsunami but so far I haven€™t confirmed that. Maybe it is one of those things you are better off not knowing.

I burned the 70 minutes of internet time just answering e-mail so I headed down the street to an internet caf̩ to read up on the LB situation in Phuket. Just before entering the caf̩, a young lady from the adjacent Hair Styling Shop & Foot Massage Parlor told me that I needed a haircut and a massage. She was right about the haircut; it has been almost two months. Coming out of the internet caf̩ she reeled me in to the stylist shop where a statuesque Thai beauty was putting tin foil and other shit into some 65 year old lady۪s hair. Whatever procedure she was doing, it was time for the old lady to sit underneath some machine for 40 minutes so Fara, the stylist and owner of the shop, started working on me.

The closer I looked the more I realized that Fara was a real piece of work. She didn€™t talk much but when she did, the words came out in a bit of a husky tone. There was muscular definition in her arms and her fingers were shaped like, how can I say it, a man€™s. Having just had a Casanova experience two days earlier, by the time she was doing the final trim work, I was convinced she was an el primo LB.

I gave her a 1000 baht note in payment for the 200 baht haircut. She had to go a nearby shop to get change. (By the way, what is the fricking thing with change in southern Asian countries? From the Stans, to India, to the Himalayan kingdoms, to SE Asia, no small business can change a bill bigger than the equivalent of US$5. That€™s why I still go to McDonalds, Pizza Hut & Starbucks in these countries because you never have a clerk tell you, €œWaitee 5 minutes while I walk 400 meters to friends shop and get change.€ In Kolkata I went to a local version of Starbucks that gave every appearance of being equally upscale. But when it came time to pay, it took them 22 minutes to find change for a rupee banknote that was the equivalent of $13. If these countries want to be part of the 21st century economy, they should start by reading a book on the sources and uses of working capital. Okay, excuse the rant.)

Anyway, I stood outside Fara€™s shop waiting for her to return with the change. As she handed it to me I asked her if she could be of help to me in meeting other local ladyboys.

I€™ve seen jaws drop before but hers was the first one I€™ve seen hit the floor. She looked long and hard straight into my eyes for 15 seconds without saying a word. I thought she was going to deck me using the scissors and straight razor that were in her apron. Just when I thought I had really fucked up and mis-assessed the situation, she broke into a huge smile and said that €œOf course I can help you. Just come back later when things aren€™t so busy and don€™t be so loud when you ask questions like that.€

Outside I started talking with her masseuse staff who were about half gg€™s and half lb€™s. Lisa was the sweetest of the lot and I wasn€™t sure which half of the group she belonged to until we started talking and her vocal range betrayed her.

She didn€™t get off work until 11 PM and said I would have to pay Fara a 500 baht Styling Shop Fine if I wanted here earlier. I was like, personally offended. I can barely come to terms paying a Bar Fine but a fucking Styling Shop Fine €“ that€™s where I draw the line.

So, I waited until 11 PM, picked her up at the shop and we went back to the hotel which extorted a 300 baht €œJoiners€™ Fee€.

I had the money discussion earlier with Lisa. She wouldn€™t quote a price. €œWhat would you like to give me?€ I started to offer 500 baht but I felt like a real piker and so I said 600. She seemed pleased.

Upon entering the hotel room we sipped on drinks for a few minutes and chatted a little although her English vocabulary is pretty limited. She said she had something to tell me and hoped it wouldn€™t upset me.

When I arrived at the Phuket airport I bought a copy of the local English weekly. The lead story dealt with the high STD rates among local sex workers. I was convinced that Lisa was about to disclose she was HIV positive or something like that.

I was wrong. The disclosure was much less gruesome. She was a ladyboy she said but no longer had a dick. She said her dick had been very small and that when she began taking hormones she couldn€™t maintain an erection. Since her pecker was no longer an income generating asset, she had it snipped and had a pussy installed.

This wasn€™t a huge deal for me because her personality was really beginning to grow on me. Likewise, I had never been with a post-op and found the thought intriguing. As she got undressed she revealed a beautifully shaped pair of hormone generated breasts, not huge but far larger than I realized hormones could produce.

She had a lovely figure, a nice little ass and was very feminine in every respect, save her voice. I very much prefer passable lb€™s probably because of my homophobic tendencies when acknowledging my attraction to ladyboys.

We had a really fun time and she was really into having intercourse. Her apparent enjoyment of the encounter made it much more easy and relaxing for me to do my part. I would classify this as the first GFE I€™ve ever had with a LB although the sex has been pretty good several times.

I stopped by the Style Shop to see her early this afternoon and Lisa€™s attitude was terrific. The revolution in Bangkok has shut down the big airport there and nobody can get to Phuket. Traffic is noticeably lighter today. Things were slow around Fara€™s shop and when Fara saw my upscale camera she asked me to take a photo or two. She was impressed with the results and I volunteered to do a photo shoot of her in her apartment or my hotel room. I thought this might be a ticket to experiencing what I fantasize to be, her 18 inch cock. She didn€™t say yes or no. But then she pissed me off by asking how much I had paid Lisa the night before. I told her I didn€™t think that was any of her business. She said something to the effect that Lisa€™s continued employment with her as a masseuse might be dependent upon my answering the question. I relented but the more I think about it, the angrier I get.

I had dinner with Lisa during her break this evening. Lisa put in a bid to take Saturday off and she got it. She doesn€™t want me to mention to Fara that we will be spending the day together. But Patong is a small town and I suspect that Fara is pretty well connected in the LB world here. I doubt if our whereabouts will go unreported. It is closing time at the Style/Massage Shop and time to go pick up Lisa.

The most difficult thing is carrying on a conversation. I am amazed at the complexity of some of the things she can express in English but more amazed by the things she can€™t understand or express.

The second time around the next night was pretty good, especially the 24 minute BJ. (One of my meds causes me to be a little slow to get off which I€™ve never minded. I like those 6 minute climaxes. Trouble is that most girls aren€™t patient enough or think you aren€™t able to cum. They want to call things off after 10 minutes.)

Lisa remains one of the nicer LB treats I€™ve ever had but it would be a lot more fun if we could converse more between interludes.

Last night I finally got over to Soi Crocodile. What a meat market. There was one LB named Linda that really caught my eye. However, after a long daytrip to James Bond Island earlier in the day, I wasn€™t up for a romp.

It€™s now the Friday after Thanksgiving and there are still no signs of the airports reopening in Bangkok. I may be in Patong for months. It is just a question of what happens first: will I run out of money or will my dick drop off.

Will try to post photos soon.

Comment

I Like it , but Don Juan Airport
                      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Should have contacted me- loads of places still under B1000 with wifi, G/F etc. Maybe there's scope to add a phuket thread along the lines of the bangkok and pattaya ones.
                        I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

Fine reporting Wally  
                          I am in Patong myself right now but, following 12 consecutive days in Thailand of hitting it large I'm going to have a night at home in my fabulous guesthouse however, just been on the phone and a stunning petite dark skinned babe is on her way  
                          I'll be back on the prowl tomorrow kicking off proceedings in Cocktail & Dreams around 11.00pm, if you fancy a meet just ask the owner Jim to point me out

Comment

Imagine that.. being stuck in Patong with nowhere to go but back to soi katoey

Comment

Stuck in paradise.  If you really wanted to leave, you could take a train, bus, taxi, or plane as said.  I think you may not want to leave tho, eh  
                              You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Working...
                              X