X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nok Air service to Phuket?

I am planning on going to the LOS in December...that is if BKK Airport is open!  Anyways, I have flown NokAir from Bangkok (Don Muang) to Phuket.  I have gone to their website trying to find flights and I see no service between the two cities.  This is quite strange, because on their website route map they show service between Bangkok and Phuket!  Does anybody know what the story is?  Do they serve Phuket or not?  On another note, I see One-Two-Go is re-starting service!

Nok cut down the number of flight they offered and dropped some routes.
    I would use AirAsia or Thai and avoid 1-2-go like the plague.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Just had a look at their website they have NO flights from Bkk-Hkt at the moment. I wasn't aware they had dropped the weekend flights but it looks like its just AA and Thai now, once they can get off the ground again.
      I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

I used Air asia last time 2007, good budget airline!
        i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

so long as you haven't got an international connection in case they cancel a flight leaving you stranded they are fine. I use them all the time but not if its important.

Comment

Never be tempted to take the coach from Bangkok to Phuket it is a long tedious nightmare journey.
            Had a friend try the train and he went right down to Penanag said it was a good experience!!
            Chris

Comment

I agree, I have flown most airlines in Thailand, and would DEFINATELY suggest flying 1-two-go at last resort.

Comment

I'd take the bus to Phuket from BKK before I'd ever fly 1-2-go again. Air Asia and 1-2-go are on the opposite ends of the spectrum when it comes to budget airlines in that region.
                “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Nok Air has service BKK - HKT, started 20 Feb 09.  2 flights daily in each direction.  Good news for me, never had a bad experience with Nok!  

Tapioca

Comment

They may be forced back to Suvarnabunibingbong (well YOU try spell it correctly!) by the end of the year. Shame coz DM is handy for nipping into town. it will make cnnections easier though.

Comment

Flying Thai is best
                      You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

and the most expensive!

Comment

ive never had prob with bkk airways, airasia or 12go
                          steviep

Comment

12go, is utter crap
                            Their safety and maintenance record is very poor.
                            Pilots I know say the same thing.
                            Their is never ANY reason to fly them instead of Thai,Nok or Air Asia

My personal preference is to fly Air Asia, but I will use Nok,Thai or Bangkok Air if the schedule/price is better. I would never get on a 12go plane, even if it meant having to catch a flight another day.
                            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Maybe...But do they serve Dim Sum?
                              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
                              X