X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phuket (update)

Next week I'll be in LOS. I must say I hardly read something about Phuket. Yes I used the search button.

Aside the C & D bar with some real stunners which I red on another forum, there is hardly info about Phuket on this board.

Are there other LB bars? How expensive is Phuket in general. How expensive is a return flight from BKK?
    What's the going rate for ST and LT? Barfine? Are there daytime activities for LB action?

Been there years ago once. How much is the charge from the airport to Patong by taxi?

Any cheap places to eat near the action?

Thanks in advance.

Ask SB, he's a guru on Buket.

I've made kathylc  

Comment

daytime or nighttime action try tootsies massage, you will not be disappointed.
      www.tootsie-massage.com

2000 batt for the works.

soi crocodile on Bangle rd, is were you will find most of the hot lbs at night.
      tiger complex has a few lbs in most of the bars.

loads of free lancers on bangla at night..be careful though. In my experience they are more rutless then lb's in bangkok and Patts.

Comment

Yes, I will try to give some help here.  There are many ladyboys on soi Katoey aka soi Crocodile.  
        I would say that things here are no more expensive than Bangkok, you just have to look around a bit.  
        The flights here from Bangkok are cheapest with Air Asia, you can go online to check their fares.  
        The going rate for ST will usually be minimum 1000b up to 2000b, LT 1500b to 3000 or 4000 if they can get it.  The higher amounts are usually in the go-go's.  Barfine usually begins at 300b goes up to 600 in some places, some have a lower bf after midnite.  
        Daytime is already mentioned - Tootsie, never heard a bad report from there.  Otherwise, you might make your own arrangement with someone for daytime fun.  
        The charge from the airport to Patong goes from about 200 baht in an airport van ( definitely not recommended!) to a metered cab at about 450 - 500, or an airport taxi for 550 - 600 baht.  
        Cheap places to eat,  #6 restaurant on Rat-U-Thit Rd. 1/2 block north of Bangla on the west side of the road directly opposite Mr Goods seafood.  The prices are reasonable and food is always fresh.  Also BKK Grill near the rear entrance of Jungceylon Mall inside near Carrefour store.  They have a great salad bar for 99baht, all you can eat.

Last but not least, I would like for you to look at www.theplacetostayphuket.com for your consideration of accomodation.  I have a ladyboy friendly hotel here that many guys stay at when here.

Good luck and I hope to meet you here in Patong Beach

Tapioca  

Comment

I became quickly turned off by Patong when I went there once and they had closed off all vehicular traffic on Soi Bangla! Basically turned it into Walking street south, albeit with a better beach at the end. But now that it's a walking street the city seems to have become a bit lame and there are way too many honeymooners and other couples, hell last time I was there it reminded me of Disney World. With hookers, of course

*Beware the amount of posties on Bangla road, it will astound you...... more cut than pre-ops I would guess, posing as ladies and most times fooling their clients, especially the Japanese guys for some reason. I'd be hesitant to spend too much time in patong if/when I ever go back there and would probably settle for a week in the Kata area but that's just me.
          Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

(JaiDee @ Oct. 01 2008,02:07)   *Beware the amount of posties on Bangla road, it will astound you...... more cut than pre-ops I would guess,
            Phuket does seem to have a higher amout of post ops than any where else , I went with one from the Tiger Bar complex last year who assured me in the bar she had the tackle intact , only to flash a neat little pussy in the loom .

I must say it didn't put me off , any port in a storm and all that , and she was stunning .
            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

It seems to have always been the case, at least since 1998 and that time....I remember hanging on Bangla road with my friend  Annie [a VERY cool ladyboy] circa winter 2000,  and we were surrounded by posties; she introduced me to a bunch of 'em and they were amazingly hard to read.  Remember, Post-ops are oftentimes the prettiest ladyboys around because their testosterone is no longer being produced and they become super-gorgeous;  these ones were all fooling the tourists [as I say, especially the gents from the land of the Rising Sun] and probably would have fooled me were it not for Annie pointing 'em out ...... and there were more posties than pre-ops for sure.

{footnote...... ever notice how quickly a ladyboy or a Thai lady can spot a ladyboy?  even if it takes us a few minutes, they can always tell you within seconds if she's an LB, and probably if she's cut, even if they've never seen her before}.

Anyway, when I was there in 2006 I didn't like Bangla one bit;  with the street opened up like that it seems more organized, too many familys and couples, too 'clean'  etc.....  but for sure the posties have remained and even many girls I have known through the years and were not 'cut' are now cut and hanging with the other post-ops, who seem to hang in packs. Most pre-ops hang in the alley which is oftentimes called Soi Kathoey or Soi Tequila, there are at least 30+ there every night taking turns on that small stage and hitting on the guys inside the tequila bar.

Still love Kamala, love  Surin, love Kata and Karon .... getting bored and tired with Patong  
              Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

i think it is worth remembering that patong is a fairly small area (compared with the land area that covers mongering in pattaya and bkk,so all things considered i dont think its too bad a place,myself i think its fine for a few days or 1 week,much like hua hin................ pattaya also in my opinion.
                robbo

Comment

(JaiDee @ Oct. 01 2008,04:55)       Still love Kamala, love  Surin, love Kata and Karon .... getting bored and tired with Patong  
                  Where is the action in Kata and Karon? I go to Pukett in November. I have been many times in Pukett but always in Patong.  

Thank you.

Comment

Action in Kata.

theres a small bar area a the northern end of Kata beach, and there were some good lbs to be had. When I was last there I noticed about 6-8.

Lbs also cruise along the waterfront road by the beach on motorcycles looking for custom. I went out for a leisurely stroll most nights to enjoy the serenity but ended up getting fucked.

I went there for some peace and quiet! Pissed me off. Is there no where in this country where you can escape from Lbs?

Comment

Much of what I have to say about Phuket has already been mentioned but there seems to be a bias towards other destinations on this board so I feel the need to say my piece. I'm not suggesting it's a deliberate bias but many BMs here seem to know very little about the place...for some reason they just can't be bothered to take the short flight down to this beautiful part of the world.

First of all Patong is a fantastic place for a visit. No it's not anywhere near as big as Pattaya but, in my opinion, it offers much more in terms of beaches, activities, convenience, familiarity and friendliness plus it's a lot less pushy.

As for ladyboys, Cocktails & Dreams have been recruiting new girls at an impressive rate in recent months and there are some real beauties here....Nook and Sonya are my own personal favourites. You will be pleased to hear that the bar will shortly be moving to a new site next to Soi Tiger and, when completed, it should be one of the biggest Ladyboy bars in Thailand.

Soi Crocodile hosts the most visible ladyboy scene in Patong and there are so many ladyboys here that, if you can't find anything you like, then you don't know what you're looking for.

There are also ladyboys in just about every Soi off Bangla road and I was amazed on my last visit at the number of ladyboys freelancing now on Bangla road itself....may of these will be found in Hollywood Discotheque after 2am.

If you're into the femboy scene and are feeling brave you can check out the Paradise Complex on Soi Rat-U-Thit...it's gay central but there are some rich femboy pickings here also.

As for Tootsie Massag, I strongly recommend a visit. It is discreet, spotlessly clean and you will be given the most relaxed, unrushed and sensual massage experience you could ever imagine...worth every bit of the 2000 baht for the VIP treatment.

By all means check out Bangkok and Pattaya to see the bigger picture but don't be put off going to Phuket by the lack of attention it gets on this and other forums...this indifference has less to do with any lack of quality in Phuket and a lot more to do with the BKK/Pattaya centred ladyboy scene that dominates on this and other forums.
                      jet712

Comment

well said jet,

i ;ove phuket and its not expensive, i'll be there again in december, that will be 4 times this yr, and been visiting the place for last 4 yrs.
                        if your a lb hunter then you know the game and you wont get ripped over prices.
                        st 1000
                        lt 2000
                        but feel free to tip on top

steviep

Comment

C&D move happening in the very near future? I will be there in two weeks. Hate to miss the joint

Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time

Comment

(newwriter @ Oct. 05 2008,07:22) C&D move happening in the very near future? I will be there in two weeks. Hate to miss the joint
                            Only across to the other side of the same soi from my understanding so should not be hard to find.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

I'm hoping that if I get close my divining rod will direct me in

Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time

Comment

Working...
                              X