X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link to UTube video about Phuket Nightlife

For all you Phuket lovers (ok I know there are only a few of us), if you're anything like me then you regularly check out the LB forum and Phuket Info during those long tedious months between trips.

Not sure if this has been covered before but I've just stumbled upon the best Patong video I've ever seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET0tTZgS1tc

It mostly features GGs (fine with me) but quite a few Lbs pop up from time to time and there's a 30 second clip of C&D about 5 minutes into the video....look out for Boom (or Bombay).

Check out the high quality version.

I've already downloaded this video to my PSP player for my trip to LOS next month....just to get me in the mood !
    jet712

That link leads to dozens of others

anyone who wants to know about Patong, check 'em out

Best place in Thailand for beaches, sex, and fun  IMO
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Don't tell Stogie. It's actually a miserable shit hole and not worth the visit.

Comment

I'm sure Stogie's in the video!

Only for 2 seconds between 2' 07" and 2' 09" - you have to look carefully as he's wearing a disguise.

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

Phuket, eh... Hmmm. Well, it rings a bell. Is it near Cebu?

Comment

not quite..... I had to take a flight to Phuket once direct from Cebu to get out from under a, errrrrrm, tense situation ...... turned out I had to go to Manila, then BKK, then Phuket...... and eventually ended up on Phi Phi; total time was about 3 days for what looks like 2 hours on an airplane!

Phuket is just a BIT more fun than the places I have been to in the PI, stogie
            Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Working...
            X