X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fear and loathing Phuket

Just like to say I have fallen victim to a robbery by a little scumbag ladyboy called €˜joy€™in Phuket. While I slept she went through all my crap and pilfered a sum of money I had stashed in a Woody Allen box set€¦This is my first experience of getting robbed by an LB in Thailand and hopefully the last.

Have heard of people in the past been robbed and also the warnings to always keep your stuff locked away. I wouldn€™t consider myself a naïve person ,i just confused a street walker with a girl I had seen working in a restaurant. Admittedly I had consumed a few gallons of singha prior to bringing this trollop back to my humble abode which can only have added to my piss poor perception.

I wasn€™t going to post this only that the bitch came back and broke into my room the next day around 3 o clock . Luckily I was sleeping in bed with another lb when she did- had my door locked so she must have used the old credit card trick to sneak in.

I immediately jumped outta bed .shut the door and grabbed her by the arm

OA : c€™mere, you steal money from me yesterday

JOY: I come to look for my key, I not steal money

OA: yeah right, where is my fucking money- you stole it from this box

Joy is as high as a kite you can only see the black pupils in her eyes, obviously she has spent all my money on ice€¦and has returned to lift my laptop, camera etc- thinking old muggings would be at the beach. I can€™t believe I took this rough looking thing back to my hotel-someone must have spiked me.

Joy looks at anny on the bed and begins to move out of the room, some sort of losing face bollix!
    she looks psychotic- in the hall I ask her again.

OA : give me my money now..

JOY: Why would I come back to your room if I steal money

If I showed this horrible fucker a picture of her putting the cash into her back pocket she would still deny it.

I€™m in the buff in the hall, she is out of her head- nothing is gonna be resolved.
    I tell her to go fuck off€¦

here is pic of the tramp, to be avoided at all costs. Will rob the jocks off ya!
    Attached Files

Phuket is a mean spirited, joyless shit hole. Why anyone would want to go there is beyond me.

Thanks for the heads up on another Phuket based skanky rip off merchant.

Comment

Tough break kid..
      good job you were on the job when she came back...
      x
      Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Always sucks to be ripped off OA. Don't let it ruin your holiday!

Thanks for the heads up so we can avoid Joy.

I think it's best to travel without a laptop, camera, or jewelry.

Now that's easy for me to say cause I hate jewelry, don't even wear a watch. And I'm happy going to the internet cafe. And I never really liked taking pics.

Think it's also best to stay in a room with a well secured combo safe.

And best to avoid freelancers. And threesomes ceratinly increases the risk.

Comment

I'm still going
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(stogie bear @ Mar. 18 2008,00:09) Phuket is a mean spirited, joyless shit hole. Why anyone would want to go there is beyond me.

You are a biased bastard!!!

Refresh your mind with Bombay from my recent and ongoing trip report!!

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Hey OA, any cock pics?  

Only joking. That sucks to get robbed like that - hopefully it won't spoil the rest of your stay  
              No honey, no money!!

Comment

orgasmaddict..
                You surprised me...It didn't hapened to me, not yet anyway...But ,we all live and learn..
                So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

OA,
                  To help avoid things similar to your experience with this lb is one reason why I drink very little, if at all, when I am in Thailand, and out on the prowl. It sounds like your senses were impaired by the beer and if you'd have been more clear headed, she would not have had the chance to do her dirty deed.
                  “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                  ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(stogie bear @ Mar. 18 2008,00:09) Phuket is a mean spirited, joyless shit hole. Why anyone would want to go there is beyond me.

From what I've seen of Patong, I'd not call it a mean spirited joyless shit hole. The main reason I prefer Pattaya over Patong is it's quicker and easier to get there and it's much easier to find a cheaply priced room. Of course Pattaya has greater total numbers of ladyboys too, but Patong has plenty. I just don't care to take that extra plane ride and then pay more for things once I get there.
                    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

And best to avoid freelancers. And threesomes ceratinly increases the risk.
                      The freelancers in Patong are dodgy as fuck........best not even talk to them. saw a guy last night get attacked by one.

Bloody hell the drama in this town

Comment

Can be a bit iffy on those streets for sure, I was sitting with the brother on Bangla last March, one of the girls from Cocktails and Dreams, oldish one, not sure her name, was standing on the street. She tried to make a move on a guy walking past, he said something, not sure what, and with that she picks up a bottle and lobs it at the back of his head. Nasty shit

Comment

and with that she picks up a bottle and lobs it at the back of his head...
                          That doesn't exactly fill me with the urge to check out what I've missed all these years!

Comment

How much did he steal(yeah in this case "he" is appropriate)?

I never carry a wallet when I leave the USA.   Always a bill fold with money and ID.  When in Thailand, always put all of my tickets, passport, credit cards and cash in my safe.  If the hotel doesnt have a safe, I dont stay there.   Just carry enough cash on me during the night that I can afford to lose.   I never let the girl/ladyboy see me open the safe and wait till they take a shower.  The only mistake I have made is forgetting to close the safe from being drunk.  Now I make it a point to never open the safe while drunk.   If I get mugged, big deal, as long as I am alive.    Not a bad idea to also keep emergency money hidden in odd spots in your suitcase also which is what it sounds like the OP did.
                            brock landers

Comment

The Penthouse in Pattaya has two safes for each room.

The electronic ones in the rooms are wide enough for a large laptop and there are alternatives for each room available in the foyer also.

Comment

Working...
                              X