X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy Massage Places

Does anyone know of any LB massage or bars in Karon Beach. Or, any LB massage in Patong? I know the usual LB bars in Patong, but any new info would be appreciated.

I have only limited time available. As, I am making a trip with my GG girlfriend for 4 days starting today.

Tootsie Massage

I have no first hand knowledge but here's a link. Have fun!

Comment

seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

There are no specific LB bars in Karon or Kata. There are the odd freelance LB but pretty thin on the ground. After about 10 pm there are a few LB scooter girls who hang out at various spots on the road between Karon & Kata. Usual cautions apply. Always some spare LB at Safari.

Comment

Sitting on my balcony using the wireless in Karon Beach. A beautiful day in the LOS. Many thanks to PigDogg & Torurot for their valuable info. Will drop the GG GF off for a massage here and on the excuse of practicing my motorcycle riding skills tour off to Patong and check out the staff at Tootsie Massage.

Any other infor or updates would be much appreciated!

Comment

there was recently a rather thorough post about LBs in Phuket. I think the title was something like: Phuket a good (or bad?) third. Lot of info. Should be easy to find.

Comment

I have been to Tootsies in Patong and it was great fun. It is impossible to see from the main road so be sure to have a map with you. I thought I could memorize the road name but was wrong. They open early so If you have a couple hours free in the afternoon it is quite convenient. You can E-mail Lek if you want and she will respond.
              Justbob

Comment

http://www.tootsie-massage.com/

I was there last November

OHHHHHHH FANTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Ohhh ladyboys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I noticed Tootsie has the for sale sign up on the website~~

Given u've just come back i wonder hows business
                  and whats the talent like at the moment?

I gonna be in phuket in around 10 weeks time so i hope they last the distance as i wanna try this place out.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

most of the staff are hot.

what are the prices in Tootsies?
                    is it just massage ?

Comment

I've been to Tootsies several times and highly recommend it. Price is 2000 baht for a session in the VIP rooms. You get washed in the bathtub, massaged and a very happy ending for that price. There is presumably a time limit, but I've spent up to 2 and a half hours there with no extra charge or tip being required. All the girls I went with have been pre-op and I assume this is so for all of the staff.

I really hope the place is not for sale as I've always had a great time there and it has been a nice, discreet place to slip away to, but I have seen very few customers there (unfortunately) and it may well be that the owner can't afford to keep it going.

Comment

I dropped into Tooties a few times back in June 07 and found it pretty good. Price is ok when you take in to consideration massage, spa bath and good large clean rooms.
                        2000baht is ok when you have all the services there and you dont have to go hunting in the hot June sun.

Comment

what time do they open?

if its an afternoon/ early place, and if they are having touble (as someone said they are closing) i think somone should suggest to the owner that she move the biz to bangkok.
                          there have been so many posts looking for daytime LB massage in bkk.

Comment

2K includes full service or just a HJ?

Comment

This thread's old, so all aforementioned prices may be moot. But last month it was 2500 for 2 hours of every goddamned thing you could possible imagine or want -- including private love nest, replete with jacuzzi.

The girl gets half that. So, general consensus is that, depending on your experience, about 500 on top of that is a sufficient tip.

Have fun!

Comment

Working...
                              X