• Show
Clear All

You can get a "feel" for them at the website gallery now

http://tootsie-massage.com/mod.php....llery=1

Comment

"A" from Tootsie
      Attached Files

Comment

Nice pics Rocket man! I just missed you again this trip... better luck next time!

Comment

My biggest regrets from my recent swing through Patong was not bf'ing Ae from Cocktails and Dreams and not going to Tootsie's. I still have never been in both.

I have never heard anything bad about Tootsies.

My excuse for the miss is but I got tied up with two different lb's for multiple days, so the daytime urge was well taken care of.

Comment

mmm some nice looking boys in this tootsies .why i dident go to in last nov is a mystery

Comment

I took Get (ket) on my recent trip - she is fantastic and really nice to chat with. Spent a lovely 2 hours with her recently and caught up outside tootsie for a long chat on my last night - handy having my guest house opposite Tootsie

If you want to just jump on a motortaxi ask them to take you to soi patong-whiskey.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Always wanted to get with Get (so to speak) but everytime I visited I was met by Cha Cha as soon as I arrived.

Not that I'm complaining...Cha Cha is a wonderful girl and provides a top class VIP experience.

It's just that I can never figure out how to buy some time in Tootsie so that I can make my own choice.
                jet712

Comment

I spent some time just talking with 'A' one time... lovely lady... never had the pleasure tho.

You are right jet712.... stalling to check the talent... its not easy and especially if they are busy for a few hours

I was lucky-- A and another girl was present when i arrived and as luck would have it, Get walked into the room and i just grabbed her

And a great decision it was

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Here are some pics from last night at C & Ds:
                    Pic 1: Gedt
                    Pic 2: Mon
                    Pic 3: Gedt, Mon, Lily, and Lake (slightly in the background)
                    Attached Files
                    www.ladyboy-bar.com
                    cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

ah...someone has been busy hiring some new talent. I guess some of those girls you didn't think were going to make it, DIDN"T

Nice photos Jimbo.

Comment

Another pic of Tootsies latest addition
                        Attached Files
                        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

Ae from tootsies - a bit bigger in physique than my usual type, but oh wow what a performer!
                          Attached Files
                          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

More picture`s of the Dream Girls from Tootsie , enjoy
                            *I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Crossplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves ) *

Comment

*I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Crossplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves ) *

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X