X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Card From Patong

Following an initial five days in Pattaya then a few days in Bangkok highlighted by the Guess Bar party, along with another forum member from Ireland, we took the excellent Air Asia service from Suvarnabhumi to Phuket.
    Accomodation was booked at a wonderful little guest house affiliated to the ladyboy Cocktail & Dreams bar and known as ''The Place To Stay''
    The owner of the five room establishment could not be more helpful and my room is fab with everything I need.
    It has been eleven long months since my last stay on ladyboy island and I had a number of old firends from this and other forums to catch up with and as a consequence, come 4am I was absolutely wasted and it come as a pleasant surprise when waking up at 3pm with this delightful creature called Ohm  

Jimbo (C & D bar owner) told me next day that I had infact taken another LB from Soi Crocodile however, switched to this younger model just before my lights went out  
    Attached Files

Time to catch up with an old friend now in Bee with the big cock  Many of you have no doubt sampled the assets offered by this glorious fun loving lady, she really is such a honey and loves plenty of bedroom activity.

I always enjoy a steamy early evening session with Bee, she tends to get rather    at night time so a call to her around 6pm is my advice because right then her performance is at it's peak  
    Attached Files

Comment

Later on that evening infact, make that early next morning after circulating our usual bars in Soi Tiger & Soi Eric, we are perched on the new furniture at the revamped Tequilla Bar when these two little horn bags took our attention.
      Waros on the left and Jessy on the right You have to say they both look amazing and not before too many more vodkatini's had been consumed were these two little ravers on the way back with us. My travelling companion took Waros and I paired off with Jessy before we swapped next day

Attached Files

Comment

Wow !!!! they are both stunning ladies. Especially Waros she's right down my alley. I shall look out for them tonight whilst doing the rounds. How was their performances in the sack and were they packing much in the meat and veg dept,

cheers

Comment

Great shots pentire nice to see girls that are new to me, keep it coming so to speak
          Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Sweet Bee. Thanks for news, pt.

But the last soapy pic is way to boyish for you , no?
            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Excellent stuff Pentire , Waros and Jessie are stunning ,esp Jessie so cute with that short hair

With all the civil disobedience in Bangkok I can think of worse places to be "holed up "
              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Jessy all the way - she's dreamy

Nice pics Pentire - looking forward to the rest
                No honey, no money!!

Comment

Stayed at 'The place to stay' a few times myself and can highly recommend the position, facilities and the owner... has it all...

Wow recon you hit the jack pot there with Waros and Jessy :stiffy you've definately got my attention... I wouldnt be able to choose between them... roll on january with my friend Baht so I can love both of them..

Good stuff...

Comment

That girl looks "a right jessy" to me hehe

Kind of reminds me of Rihanna or a certain black tgirl thats been aquainted by you in manchester Mr Pentire correct me if am wrong!!!!!

Very nice pics and reporting as ever and pity your going as am arriving in Sin city too.

Cheers

Formerly Trannymagnet but now on a new mission to Marineville- Pattaya

Standby for action!!!

Comment

Ok people......Shortly after arriving in Patong, my travelling companion had made a booty call to a fabulous looking little brown raver by the name of Lela. Having done the business with her, he invited me into his room to check the goods out......very very impressive and she knows it   While prancing around the room in her G-String, she amused us both by hardly taking her eyes off the mirror reflection,explaining to us that she was number one in Soi Crocodile and her body is perfect.  Nothing like having a high opinion of yourself.
                      So the following night I spotted Lela in Soi Crocodile bought her a brandy and asked her to take Friday night off and stay in my room as I was having 24 hours off the sauce, my first dry day in 12  
                      Here she is Little Miss Perfect Ass at Soi Croc when arrangements were made
                      Attached Files

Comment

Nice one pentire..
                        I haven't been patong for a while,,,What about giving us some info about prices...How much for BFs ,ST,LT ...so on...
                        So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

So far as I am concerned, prices are much the same as Pattaya Billy. Bar fines at C & D are 400 Baht and Tequilla has implmented a 300 Baht bar fine, although some nights I have avoided that one due to it being after 4.00am.

So, as agreed and as good as her word; Lela is banging on my door at 11.45pm dressed to kill, ready & willing to stay the night Hardly any time at all lapsed before she was naked, washed her arse and was ready for the old fashioned boarding school treatment
                          The little minx was as hard as wood in a matter of seconds and her lovely sized piece remained like that for most of the 15 hours spent in bed.
                          What a stunning creation
                          Attached Files

Comment

She is barely five feet tall even in high heals, definitely gonna have her around again before leaving this island
                            Attached Files

Comment

She just made my shortlist and zoomed towards the top. Thanx pentire, looks like its going to be a very merry christmas in Patong. 23 days and counting down.

Comment

Working...
                              X