Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No BB........stogie forgot all about me.......either that or he was just jealous cause he still thinks "soccer" is football.....

Please don't tell me "don't just stare" got CHOPPED?!?!?!?! What a freaking waste
    It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Smuttman,
      no dont worry she didnt get chopped and I dont think she will! if you go to CTails & dreams enjoy it and enjoy her!! You will probably be seeing an update with her on it sometime! I have a little inside info!! BTW I will get those knuckleheads on the case and get you a suitable prize for your football victory! Keep in touch!

Comment

Originally posted by (smuttleydfs @ Mar. 01 2004,03:26)
        No BB........stogie forgot all about me.......either that or he was just jealous cause he still thinks "soccer" is football.....

Please don't tell me "don't just stare" got CHOPPED?!?!?!?! What a freaking waste
        Smuttlydf...

A years free club membership is on it's way. Email Jon and he will set it up...

Comment

Thank you Mr. Stogie!

Comment

Originally posted by (Blue Ballz @ Mar. 01 2004,16:27)
            Thank you Mr. Stogie!
            Up yours ya damn trouble maker!

Comment

You're Da Man Stogie!!!!!!!!!

Seriously Thank You
              It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
              ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Hey Stogie dont bust my balls or esle....

Comment

I meant or else what the fuck does esle mean??

Comment

The last time I was in Phuket, I think a bit over 2 years ago and I didn't hear about Cocktails & Dreams. How new is this place?  I'm going to Thailand either 3rd or 4th week of April and will definitely go there for some diving,, both ocean and LB diving. hehehe.  The pics of the LB's from C&D are gorgeous! I'll hit Phuket for sure.  By the way, can someone tell me something about the LB wearing a short denim skirt and black top on the 3rd and 4th pictures of the bottom row on page 2 of C&D pics?  (Sorry I couldnt figure out how to attach a photo file).  Anyway I sure hope to meet her when I go there.  Info please!

Comment

Following up on my earlier post,,, Just realized there are 2 LB's wearing denim skirt and black top.... the one Im interested in fair skinned and is is directly underneath the C&D sign. Anyone have info on this beauty? THANKS

Comment

Working...
                      X