X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cocktails and dreams

Coco Mamasan actually heading off the Sweden shortly for a few weeks.
    Attached Files

Gift......
    Attached Files

Comment

Jenny and Gae Gae. Gae Gae now works at the "No name" bar in the Tiger and has recently had implants.
      Attached Files

Comment

Very nice! How old are the mama sans?! I'd been guessing they were 40+, but Coco looks like she could be one of the girls. Well, maybe she has 5 years on the others you've posted...
        Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

I really like the blonde chick... who is she?
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Mar. 14 2005,02:25)
            Very nice!  How old are the mama sans?!  I'd been guessing they were 40+, but Coco looks like she could be one of the girls.  Well, maybe she has 5 years on the others you've posted...
            Coco told me she is "old" at 29. I don't know how old that is in "Thai years" though.
            randyman
            ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by
              I really like the blonde chick... who is she?
              She is Gae Gae she just turned 18 a few months back and Mickey has also recently shot her but not sure when she will be on the site. I know her pretty well although have never been with her. She used to work at C&D but now works at another bar inside the Tiger Entertainment Complex.

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Mar. 14 2005,01:25)
                Very nice! How old are the mama sans?! I'd been guessing they were 40+, but Coco looks like she could be one of the girls. Well, maybe she has 5 years on the others you've posted...
                Thanks for the great pics Ozzie.

She is the best looking mamasan I have seen. Could well be one of the girls. She would keep me happy.

Comment

Wow....Jenny...i want your number...867.....How long ago were these pics taken...after or before the tsunami?
                  brock landers

Comment

Originally posted by
                    Wow....Jenny...i want your number...867.....How long ago were these pics taken...after or before the tsunami?
                    They were taken before the tsunami. Why does this matter?

Anyway saw her again last week and she looks better if that is possible. Almost the best body I have ever seen on a ladyboy.

Comment

It matters because I am not sure if C&D is business as usual or completely dead.
                      brock landers

Comment

Originally posted by
                        It matters because I am not sure if C&D is business as usual or completely dead.
                        Well let me tell you it is certainly not dead in fact it is probably right night nearly the busiest bar in Patong. I was there in January just after the tsunami and it was a little quiet but still OK. Went back March 25 for 8 days and it was jumping, so good in fact I dropped back in last weekend for 3 days while I was in Singapore.

Comment

I should also ask have you been reading this forum much as both Randyman and I have posted many recent pictures of C&D and the girls.

Comment

Coco told me she was 31 (or maybe she said 32). She was staying in the old KohJoy building acroos the soi from my hotel, Rendezvous. It was the day before the elections and the bars were closed, so we were chating at a coffee bar. Her English is excellent, lots of years of practice. But it's bar English, she wasn't using terms such as constitutional monarchy.

Very nice girl, and well, one thing led to another.

Also an excellent mamasan. Ask her anything about the girls and you'll get an honest answer.

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ April 12 2005,17:43)
                              Coco told me she was 31 (or maybe she said 32).  She was staying in the old KohJoy building acroos the soi from my hotel, Rendezvous.  It was the day before the elections and the bars were closed, so we were chating at a coffee bar. Her English is excellent, lots of years of practice.  But it's bar English, she wasn't using terms such as constitutional monarchy.

Very nice girl, and well, one thing led to another.  

Also an excellent mamasan.  Ask her anything about the girls and you'll get an honest answer.
                              That's funny, she told me in Feb. she was 29. Definitely a hardbody.
                              Another good point Mr.Dogg, she also "hinted" to me which girls might not be worth the $ (not many either)
                              oh the memories.....
                              randyman
                              ain't life grand

Comment

Working...
                              X