X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cocktails and dreams

Just a question does anyone know if C&D has opened there new club yet? If so does anyone have any pictures of how it looks?

Disqplay
    Thailand for fun in the sun
    Enjoy it while you can
    Times are changing

I did not know Nick was getting another club, is it going to be a LB bar?

Comment

Not yet. It's about 30m from the old bar on the adjacent street. Of course it's a LB bar, bigger, with more girls!

Comment

From the C&D site
        Cocktails & Dreams is moving from Tiger Entertainment Centre on 1st November 2005. The good news to everybody is that we are moving just 30 metres away!  
        The new Cocktails & Dreams will be much bigger with over 30 metres of Guest seating, a centre Dancing Podium and even more beautiful ladyboys and ladies.  
        The new area we are relocating to is built by the Simon Cabaret Family and will be called "Simon Entertainment" with just 13 other Bar Beer at street level. At the front of the complex in Bangla Road is already a delicious & inexpensive speciality Thai restaurant called "Thai Thai". Behind is the Muay Thai Boxing Stadium. Plus the famous Galaxy Nightclub is also moving to be above the Bar Beers.  
        So you can see we are very pleased to be able to offer you an even better Venue to come and enjoy.  
        See you either before November or look-out for the new Cocktails & Dreams behind the "Thai Thai" Restaurant.  
        With best wishes to all our friends,  
        Nick & Ning-Nong  

As at 20 September, construction is coming along very well in readiness for late November 2005 Opening.

The bar shall be on the right of the photo. The Boxing is at the end of the Walking-Only Soi. On the left is 'Baan Bangla' - a Luxury 'Shorttime' Hotel at just 500 Baht.

Shows proximity to most everything in Patong. C&N Hotel is showing in the background. The Fireworks are the Day of the 'Buddha Blessing' for the bars.

On the left is the 'Living Room' - Patong's most popular Pool Hall, ATM plus the 'Thai Thai Restaurant' which serves excellent & inexpensive Thai Food. Just out of the picture to the left is 'Tiger Entertainment' - our old position (until 01 November 2005).

Comment

Well, I was there on 25th Nov and it was still in the same place
          Mister Arse

Comment

I left Phuket, Patong Beach 15th December 05 & C & D's was very close to moving to its new place, I think Nick & Ning Nong were hoping to open the new bar 17th December 05, if not very, very soon. Having looked at the new bar it is very close to completion & I can see no reason why it will not be open before Xmas.
            Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Working...
            X