Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the 50bath charge is the comission for the girl....the price on the drink is normal...(not a special LD price) and the drinks are for real...not some BS orange with malibu... therefor you often see the girls order a beer...but on your reciepe you will first see the price of the beer...and then a line saying comission...and then the number of the girl who got it....its electronic bills and they are changed everytime you order a new drink....actually quite nice system...

so when your drinks are served...your new bill is also "up-to dated"... when you order a LD there is also a little slip in the bottom...thats the girls commosion that she will take....and refund in the bar every once a month...

quite simple...and you always know whats your total...
    Attached Files
    all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

clock how many bar fines
      batman you one horny boy

steviep

Comment

wow I'm so very impressed on how beautiful these ladies are,,,can't wait to get there

Comment

Why do people continually say "bath"when refering to Thai currency........it is "baht".......

Just one of my pet peeves......
          Whoever said "laughter is the best medicine", has never had the clap....

Comment

(doitrong @ Jan. 14 2009,13:15) get ya ass down there and check her out....her name is Gae Gae....

too bad she CUT off some thing
            Gae Gae WAS a hottie indeed, when that pic was taken she was probably all of 16 years old, maybe 17.... she later got the cut when she was 18 or 19. was walking with Mickey in the Phuket mall one day about 2 years ago, and she was walking towards us with a Thai boy [big surprise] and wouldn't even acknowledge us and certainly would never say Hi despite the fact she knew us both for years.

Ming and Banana were popular then also, and that huge spread on C&D was first featured inside AsianTS in 2004.
            Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Working...
            X