Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best beach in Phuket to bring a ladyboy?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Beach! Who cares what others think
    You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

We were all waiting on the Doctors opinion.Your the reason why people always seek a second opinions.

Keep bringing us all that great incite Doc, we love that and the icons. Great contributions.

Comment

My ladyboy partner and I are going to spending 10 nights at the Thavorn Palm Resort on Karon Beach next month. I'll give a report on how LB friendly they are after that. I hope they are polite as my partner is very sick at present and I don't want any stress put on her.
        Anthonymustang

Comment

Karon beach is more couples, families and groups. Quite for most part. You might get the odd stare. Mostly from the farangs with their hippos wishing they had a hot thai to fuck.

The ladyboy action is sporadic with the odd bar having one or two. Freelancers hang at the round a bout and the beach nearby round a bout.

Comment

Lam Sing (or however it is spelled) was by far the best! I was there pre tsunami and was wondering if it was still intact. I guess it still is
            Be careful out there!

Comment

Best for snorkeling, that I found.

But it's also crowded, and my girl was bit uncomfortable...

Comment

Nai Harn beach. 1st photo is that little cove to the left that gives some seclusion. High tide its under water.
                Attached Files

Comment

This is washed out now, but these gays used to play volleyball at 4 o'clock each day. I used to take May aka Mary down to play. There was one other ladyboy who played. She could hit it, a good player, better than most of the gay fella's who were playing everyday.
                  Attached Files

Comment

I spent one week at Nai Harn beach. It was december 2006 during Xmas with my (already ex-)girlfriend. The beach was crowded by farangs (especially by people from north europe, like Sweden, Norway). Even more crowded than the Patong beach at that time. But seen some pictures and videos I would prefer Lem Sing (Laem Singh) beach. I 've never been there and hope to get there by tuktuk, because I cannot and dont want to ride a motorbike. Hope its not expensive...

Comment

Tuk tuk would be about 400 baht is my guess to Laem sing. Then you have to catch one back, so the bike option for 200 baht a day makes my descsion for me. Its a nice ride to the beaches. The North beaches have more traffic on road than those to the south.

After the month of April there are no crowds at any of the beaches to the north or south of Patong. many of the vendors leave to back to their farms in Issan.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X