X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phuket vs Pattaya

I am relatively new to the LB scene and resident in Bangkok. I have considerable experience with Pattaya and know all of the haunts and the best times to go there. I must say, I am very impressed with the overall volume of LBs and the ratio with GGs. LBs are simply everywhere, very reasonably priced and approachable, with the possible exception of JSB.

I have never explored the LB situation in Phuket, and haven't even been there for five years. My questions are: is it as easy-going and plentiful as Pattaya. Not to mention user-friendly? Are the prices comparable, and the venues as numerous?

If there is anyone familiar with both venues who can provide comparative insights and tips on Phuket, it would be heartily appreciated.

from News, Views and Ladyboys.

There is a whole section on Phuket and the Islands. I suggest you have a look there for the answers.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

They are both strong for ladyboy action. Patong is a more concentrated area, so easy to find and within a few steps of each other.

Its a matter of personal preference mate. you will find people who have allegiance to one and talk shit about the other. My opinion is you can't go wrong with either.

However if you like beaches and a more Disney for adults like atmosphere then Phuket is your place. If you want something less expensive and more bars, more people then Patts may be the way to go.

Debating which is better is a waste of time, your better off just going to both and decide yourself. Whats good for you often isn't whats good for some of the guys who have such strong opinions on one over the other. some guys like one so much that they are blind to the other. Some are afraid to stray away from what has always worked for them. Some have only been to one of these hot spots but speak poorly of the other.

I hope this thread dies, off its never fun reading negative stuff about Patts or Phuket and thats what you usually get.

Rxpharm was correct in telling you about plenty of good threads on the forum about both. I would draw your opinion from that before a bunch of know it alls battling it out on debate thread.

Comment

Working...
      X