X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i was recently told that phuket smells like sewage

My good buddy and his thai wife, bangkok born have told me that phuket is stinky now, that there having problems with their sewage system from the overpopulation in some of the tourist areas like patong, i never rememberd this when i was there as i actually think even bangkok has a nice smell, though i know its toxic car exhaust and definately not healthy air, but phuket? with its trade winds and tropical breezes starting to stink? that pretty bad if true, am i ill informed guys?

Phuket smelt ok to me last May
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

ok at xmas, but then i had my head in my girls ass most of the time

steviep

Comment

Didn't notice any bad smells even when i had my nose up a few ladyboys butts

All clear in March 09!

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Somebody has perhaps been smelling that Annies arse again, remember forum member jacktherimmer's comment and report

Maybe she was also a bit angry because I told her that her backdoor was a bit smelly, no streetwalker but a girl from C&D( not to mention Annie).  I showed how to do it.  Never expected to encounter that problem as Thai girls (GG) are always clean unlike their sisters in the Phillipines.

Comment

Dax Spatula is back!

Comment

I was there for about 8 days in January and the air was WAY cleaner than BKK. I did not notice any unusually foul stench, besides the drunk-ass falangs, and I walked all over that place.
              In fact, I don't think I've ever been in a city with dirtier air than Bangkok, and I live in Smell A, (LA).
              "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
              Salin' on a summer breeze
              And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
              -Harry Nilsson

Comment

Occassionally they clean out the drains (klongs) on Banglar and surrounding roads, they tend to leave nasty little piles on the road which then dry and they are then swept up. Apart from that the air was crystal clear when I was in patong last month.
                Whoever said "laughter is the best medicine", has never had the clap....

Comment

(z. castelvetro @ Mar. 19 2009,21:00) i actually think even bangkok has a nice smell
                  Your sense of smell must be even more degraded than mine if you think Bangkok smells good!
                  (OK I spend most of my time here near Sukhumwit Road - not the best part of the city.)

If that's the case I'm not sure that you would notice anything particularly bad about Phuket.

RR.
                  Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                  Kahuna

Comment

(z. castelvetro @ Mar. 20 2009,03:00) am i ill...guys?
                    Yes...
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(z. castelvetro @ Mar. 20 2009,03:00) My good buddy and his thai wife, bangkok born have told me that phuket is stinky now, that there having problems with their sewage system from the overpopulation in some of the tourist areas like patong, i never rememberd this when i was there as i actually think even bangkok has a nice smell, though i know its toxic car exhaust and definately not healthy air, but phuket? with its trade winds and tropical breezes starting to stink? that pretty bad if true, am i ill informed guys?
                      Hahaha. Great 2nd post z. castelvetro. Have you heard anything else you can post about?

I was just there in December/January and the only thing I smellled was StevieP's head. It smelled like Ladyboy spirit or LB ass.

Comment

cheers boarhog
                        the girls love my head

steviep

Comment

I can't be certain it was your head or my own lb ass eaten breath blowing back in my face.

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Mar. 20 2009,04:39) Phuket smelt ok to me last May
                            May smelt ok to me in Phuket last trip.

She wants to be called Mary now.
                            Attached Files

Comment

now this could be evidence that indeed Stogie is correct......"phuket is a shitehole".
                              a big pit full of crap giving off large amounts of methane,how on earth did Stogie know this without even being there?
                              robbo

Comment

Working...
                              X