• Show
Clear All

• Street walkers in Patong, Phuket...

I have been to Patong a few times and i have seen
    many beutiful LB's and femdoms appearing late in
    the evening on the beach road. I was once warned
    that most of them are criminals and that they can be
    dangerous. Has anyone of you Phuket travellers
    had any experience with street walkers at Patong?

Not all of them are bad, but why take the risk? You can find honest decent ones at C & D, and Tequila bars until 4am, why risk being robbed or worse, along the Beach Road?
    During the daytime there are a mixed bunch outside the Family Mart nearest to Sawiditirak Road offering "massage". These are generally well behaved during daylight hours.
    www.ladyboy-bar.com
    cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

Agree with Jimbo. why take the risk when there are so many good ones around.

this is what the bars are there for.

There is usually a reason why they are not working in the bars.
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(katoeylover @ May 26 2009,10:16) There is usually a reason why they are not working in the bars.
        Yup. Too many with sponsors in Phuket.

It's so strange when you end up in their apartment, and they have a lap top, 42" flat screen tv, surround sound, but not a toilet that will flush.

Comment

Higher risks with ones on the street. They can simply disappear compared to the ones in the bars that have a job to return to and their ID on file which serves as a deterrent--if you have a problem you know right where to go. The ones on the street may also be more desperate and as katoeylover said, there can be very good reasons they aren't in the bar. Maybe they were kicked out for x y or z. A ST with one on the street at your hotel if you are sober and careful and firmly priced ahead of time would not be a real concern. But beyond that, you are going on thinner and thinner ice. Could work out, or could end up drugged, robbed, disease, or with a mental case on your hands. No guarantees in the bars, but generally a step away from potential problems. I have had a few LT from the street and they were great experiences though I have a lot of experience reading them and choose carefully. But I still tend to avoid it.

Comment

(katoeylover @ May 26 2009,15:16) Agree with Jimbo. why take the risk when there are so many good ones around.

this is what the bars are there for.

There is usually a reason why they are not working in the bars.
            All words of wisdom

With such a power packed line-up at C&D's right now why try to go out bargain hunting. Its no bargain when lose cash, a camera, a phone or a passport.

Its like KL says there is a reason why they have been reduced to streetwork. Perhaps they were stealing from customers when they worked with a bar, and got kicked to the curb when customer went back to the bar. A multitude of reasons why they may be working the roads and none are good.

If you want a quick bargain blow job on the beach, then only take cash with you, hide a stash in your sock and 500 in your pocket and take them to the beach for a polishing. Taking them to your loom is always a risk, and exposing any valuables with them around is risky and multiplies if your drunk.

I have gone with a few and always had my guard up so it was hard to relax and enjoy the experience when I'm wondering if I hid everything good enough. Then have to take short time, becuase I don't want to go into my deep sleep with them doing a complete inspection.

Comment

(jaojaroen @ May 26 2009,14:59) I have been to Patong a few times and i have seen
              many beutiful LB's and femdoms appearing late in
              the evening on the beach road. I was once warned
              that most of them are criminals and that they can be
              dangerous. Has anyone of you Phuket travellers
              had any experience with street walkers at Patong?
              BTW jaojaroen welcome to the forum. Good 1st post.

Are you going to Phuket soon? or have you been before?

Comment

great words Jade....
                I apologize for my English..

Comment

all street girls carry a higher risk than a bar girl(shagged every night-superstar)
                  if you are going to get one from the street phuket is 10x safer than patt or bkk, and i'm sure you could tell if she was on drugs or not quite right!!!!??

Comment

last time I was there I was stumbling home and just before my turn off to my hotel I saw a glamour standing there, naturally I smiled and winked at her, next thing we were on a motor bike going up a hill to a huge bar with a pond in the middle, further up from this bar there was a disco, never seen so many good looking ladyboys in my life, no idea what the place was called but do remember how to get there

Comment

Probably Safari. Ring a bell? Did you drive past Simon Cabaret? Have ended up there a couple of times, drunk as fuck, after the clubs on and around Bangla have closed.

I think there's more than one club up there though. Last new years me and a friend ended up there, but I did not bump into the ladyboy I met the night before, even though she told me she had been up at that area on new years.

Remember first time I saw it. It was when driving to Chalong Bay for diving. Remember thinking to myself what the fuck is a club doing here in the middle of nowhere.

Comment

95% of the time I stick with the bars - if anything ever goes wrong, you have a very strong chance of making things right. With a street girl, you are on your own. The risk is not worth the reward. The bars have an over abundance of very good choices.

In the Philippines street girls are mostly your only choice and there are tons of risks. But in Thailand, stick with the bars and have a great time.

Comment

yes sounds like safari, the lbs when i was there where found sitting outside near that little lake thing, behind the climbing wall, and 2 or 3 where serving in the little food counters, and just remembered a couple sat on collapsable seats in water tanks-you pay for 3balls to dunk them!!!!??

Comment

Too bad there was no lbs there on new years eve. One of the things I can remember from that night is some thai guys cheering for us to take of our clothes when we were dancing on top of something next to the dj booth.

Comment

Working...
                            X