X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phuket in Low Season

Sounds like there's a nice lot of femboys in Phuket so I'm going there first week of July, first time there. Was wondering if anyone's been there in this low season month and how it is. I've been to Pattaya many times in July and it's great because of the great ratio or gurls to guys. But Phuket sounds like a lesser sized market and, according to Yahoo, it averages 11 inches of rain in July.

had 2 pals just come back from Phuket 10 days ago, said it was dead quiet in respect of punters, not that they were complaining about that

I wont be back in Phuket till the 1st week of Aug,

Comment

ASEAN Summit will be in Phuket in July -

Comment

Summit was cancelled about 3 weeks ago. I love 'Summer Season' as it's now referred to- much quieter
        I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

(Ivor Biggun @ May 31 2009,22:34) Summit was cancelled about 3 weeks ago. I love 'Summer Season' as it's now referred to- much quieter
          http://news.asiaone.com/News....29.html

- nice excuse to go to the island

Comment

Who needs an excuse when you have so many reasons to go.

Comment

(Boarhog @ May 31 2009,23:13)
              Who needs an excuse when you have so many reasons to go.
              I so agree with that

Comment

but if you do need an excuse here are some.

Accomadation is cheaper across the board and you have power of negotiation at this time.

C&D's is under cover so you don't have to worry about the rains. Just look at their current line-up, I have never seen it bigger or better.

Less crowds and less drunks to run into.

Motor bikes are even cheaper.

The girls are compeating for work which gives you the power of negotiation with them.

All of us who aren't there will still be jealous your there.

flights in and out of Phuket are genrally cheaper during low season and many seats available for a booking made just days before if you want to jet up to bkk.

more privacy at the beach for a shy ladyboy who you want to get wet with.

The most currencies and the Australian dollar has risen sharply against the Thai baht.

Low season Phuket is way better than no Phuket at all. You get all these benefits from a low season whearas BKK doesn't really have a low season so their prices remain the same year round for the most part.

Comment

Sold.
                  Just booked Bangkok Airways. $99 R/T

Comment

That a boy, way to take the plunge. How can ya go wrong. don't forget the camera.

Comment

(1hotholder @ May 31 2009,23:04)
                      (Ivor Biggun @ May 31 2009,22:34) Summit was cancelled about 3 weeks ago. I love 'Summer Season' as it's now referred to- much quieter
                      http://news.asiaone.com/News....29.html

- nice excuse to go to the island
                      Not disputing that the NEXT ASEAN summit is in Oct- the one in Jul, which was the postponed one that YOU referred to, was the one that would have affected his visit. It was cancelled as no one was prepared to travel to 2 summits so close together and there were security concerns. Facts straight before being pedantic are a good idea.
                      I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

(Boarhog @ Jun. 01 2009,06:21) flights in and out of Phuket are genrally cheaper during low season and many seats available for a booking made just days before if you want to jet up to bkk.
                        I am going to Pattaya, Phuket, Bangkok for 5 days each at the end of July.
                        This will be my 2nd trip to LOS, exactly 1 year after 1st trip (one week back then). This is when I discovered Ladyboys and this is mainly why I am going back!

im planning to go to Phuket from BKK. Should I book my plane in advance? Or can I simply show up at airport and book first flight to Phuket, expecting the next one to be vacant,,,

Comment

Welcome to the forum Jayhodge.

Sounds like a great itinerary. There are probably plenty of flights being slow season, but save yourself some coin by booking ahead of time and then you won't have to worry about waiting around at the airport.

Airasia will probably be your cheapest fare for the hour long flight.

http://www.airasia.com/

Look around the site, there is also a NOK air thread which speaks of BKK to Phuket flight. Thai airlines flies there at a premium price, which is hardly worth it for an hour flight, You might get a sandwich or small treat.

Read some other threads, you might find some other hints. Sure some other guys who know more than mewill post some here as well.

Have a good one.

Comment

(jayhodge @ Jul. 10 2009,00:23)
                            (Boarhog @ Jun. 01 2009,06:21) flights in and out of Phuket are genrally cheaper during low season and many seats available for a booking made just days before if you want to jet up to bkk.
                            I am going to Pattaya, Phuket, Bangkok for 5 days each at the end of July.
                            This will be my 2nd trip to LOS, exactly 1 year after 1st trip (one week back then). This is when I discovered Ladyboys and this is mainly why I am going back!

im planning to go to Phuket from BKK. Should I book my plane in advance? Or can I simply show up at airport and book first flight to Phuket, expecting the next one to be vacant,,,
                            By your Itinerary you say Pattaya-Phuket -BKK

If so Bangkok Airways is the best option IMHO and will save you a lot of "TIME" and they are the only airline that Fly direct between Phuket and Pattaya.

Ive done this trip a couple of times and I recommend it

Air Asia is OK  but you get only 15k baggage allowance plus the "mad rush   " to get your seat which is "NOT" allocated compared to 20k with Bangkok Airways and your seat is  

You can always do BKK-Phuket- Pattaya too.

Book your Flights in advance via their website like I did then you can "relax" without any problems

http://www.bangkokair.com/travel_too...ex.php?lang=en

and click on multi-sector e.g.

http://booking.bangkokair.com/Pages....ti.aspx

and click on Add Flight

Hope this helps and have a great trip jayhodge  
                            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Better 1 day under rain in Phuket than 100 sunny in my country...
                              I apologize for my English..

Comment

Working...
                              X