X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tops in Patong?

Are there any ladyboys in Patong that like to be top and not only bottom? And where are they to find. I never tried it so far but planning a trip to LOS....

Cocktails & Dreams...

Comment

C&D Pat loves to top

Comment

Many ladyboys like to top Erebos, you'll have no problem finding them. My guess is something like 50% will oblige you. Dont just "think about" a trip to LOS, do it!. It'll be a life-changing experience!
        www.ladyboy-bar.com
        cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

100% of the lbs I've been with in Patong have been tops. Hope this will not change in a couple of weeks. Lbs, cum get me!

Comment

(jimbo34 @ Jun. 24 2009,20:46) Dont just "think about" a trip to LOS, do it!

Comment

Hi guys I have been in LOS before ;-) Bangkok and Pataya, where I had first encounters ;-)

Comment

Waas, in C&D, Witnee Soi Croc (be brave, be very brave), errrrrrrrrrr, a m8 told me!!!!
                I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

Yeah, Whitney will top you royaly.
                  "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Get and Mot at Tootsie massage have both topped me. Have no doubt others there will also.
                    Justbob

Comment

heres site

http://www.tootsie-massage.com/

Comment

Working...
                      X