Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phuket - I love it

Hi guys~

I just got home from my recent trip to LOS - 10 wonderful nights.
    The last three I spent down in Phuket enjoying the sights and sounds in one of my favorite place in Thailand.

No trip report this time - I thought i just share some of my pics from my nights spent in Patong.

Patong beach at dusk
    Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

The lifeblood of my trips
    Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Does she really need an introduction?

Unfortunately, she was in a very odd mood
      Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(azza33 @ Jun. 30 2009,18:18) Does she really need an introduction?  

So we hear Azza.  Look at Jimbo's C&D's thread. He describes her as having chemicals of some kind in her. Sounds like Yabba the way she was bouncing around the bar. His pictures are from that night too. Poor mixed up kid.

Looking forward to the rest of your photos and interested in who accompanied you.  I'm guessing Nuoy? Great shots so far. You timed your trip right for the AUS dollar to Baht conversion.

Comment

Nuoy - or however she spells her name, finally using good makeup instead of that ghost white crap!!
          Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Donut and May - both lovely new ladies
            Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Oh Pat
              Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

She almost smiled -- i think
                Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Seeya and Nina
                  Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

June - femboy street find
                    Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Caberet show time
                      Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(Boarhog @ Jun. 30 2009,18:33)
                          (azza33 @ Jun. 30 2009,18:18) Does she really need an introduction?  

So we hear Azza.  Look at Jimbo's C&D's thread. He describes her as having chemicals of some kind in her. Sounds like Yabba the way she was bouncing around the bar. His pictures are from that night too. Poor mixed up kid.

Looking forward to the rest of your photos and interested in who accompanied you.  I'm guessing Nuoy? Great shots so far. You timed your trip right for the AUS dollar to Baht conversion.
                          Hi BH

I won't keep you guessing...

1st night i went with May... watched the cabaret show and she caught my eye - not usually my type .. but you'll never never know if you never never go  

2nd night i found little June floating along second road with her friend, tempted to do a double act, but decided against it given this was untested street material - turned out to be fine.. although a little silly at 1st as she was trying to trick me to think she was a girl -- that's a whole other story

3rd night i took Pat - well cos i never did before  

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Good stuff Azza, Would have thought for sure you would give Nuoy another ride especially since she has lightened up the make-up.

You surprised me with May as well, but another bm gave her a good report on another thread or forum. She sounds like some fun.

Then a femboy freelancer I would never peg you for. thought you would be ultra conservative after your KL adventures last trip. thought maybe you might hunt down my femboy friend Noi.

Pat to end with you can't go wrong. Old reliable. Everyone should be with Pat at least once. Can't believe she didn't nab you the first night, she must have been out on a ST.

Any daytime tootsies action? I'm yet to go there myself.

Very unpredictable lot Azz

Comment

Well BH - I tried on several occasions to find Noi at her old stomping ground but was unable to locate her.

Nuoy is using darker foundation and her pics are awesome due to the change. She looks fantastic in the flesh as always.

The talent at C & D just keeps getting better and better - #1 bar in LOS - as i stated before.

As for tootsies, i went to Christin for a good wash... i decided i should at least do 1 GG this trip

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Working...
                              X