Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to Phuket for the first time!

hi gentlemen booked a flight to phuket on december 5th wondered if anybody as any advice as its first time

1 looking at 2 places to stay siam hotel and royal paradise any reccomendations

2 how not to get ripped off

3 how much to pay for a lb for a night approx and is it best to negotiate how much to tip

4 the best bars with the best girls

5 am a mature guy do the girls mind

am a complete amature at this game so all advice from you experienced guys will be much appreciated ernesto you are a hero
    pmartin

1) Read the Phuket Hotels thread - https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....t=23213

2) Read the threads in the New Members & Old Questions, everything you ever wanted to know about the LB scene in Thailand is to be found there.

3) Same advice as above & never mention a tip. They will then expect it, make them earn it. And the amount varies according to their performance & the depth of your pocket.

4) The best bar in Phuket, many argue that is the best in all Thailand, Cocktails & Dreams.

5) Mind? It will work to your advantage.... yes Phil, you have found Paradise...

We are all amateurs, none of us get paid to visit Thailand, or as we refer to it, LOS (Land of Smiles). Expect to do a lot of that...    
    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

1) fuck royal paradise off - they charge a joiner fee!!!

2) you a farang - its your job to be ripped off - don't worry about it

3) up to you

4) to each his own

5) of course not, you are just an ATM to them

Hope this helps  

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(phil27 @ Jul. 14 2009,15:30) hi gentlemen booked a flight to phuket on december 5th wondered if anybody as any advice as its first time

1  looking at 2 places to stay siam hotel and royal paradise any reccomendations

2 how not to get ripped off

3 how much to pay for a lb for a night approx and is it best to negotiate how much to tip

4 the best bars with the best girls

5 am a mature guy do the girls mind

am a complete amature at this game so all advice from you experienced guys will be much appreciated ernesto you are a hero
        1) fuck those.... stay at www.theplacetostayphuket.com

2) read the forum...

3) high season....aprox. 2k a night

4) cocktail and dreams and jim the owner will show you around the rest

5) they only mind bath...
        all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

Phil, the first three posters have all steered you in the right direction and given spot on advice. I can only add a few money saving tips. Lets start when you get off the plane and need a ride to Patong. A metered Taxi will run you about 400 baht, I find someone at the taxi stand to split a ride. The taxi people don't like this, but fuck them. Its the only place on the Island you will find a metered taxi. You can load into a 9 seat bus with a bunch of other travellers, but it takes longer to drop each person off and they will make a stop at the travel agents office and try to sell you trips and accomadation. This ride is about 120 baht now I think. If money isn't an issue you can book a unmetered taxi inside for 600 baht up.

As Batman said read the forum. You can see and read alot about several of the local talent on C&D's thread and LB's of Phuket thread. You can make yourself a list of girls you would like to be with, but that usual goes out the window soon after you get there as you will find someone else to your liking. If you want variety let them know your a butterfly, or just tell them you have girlfriend in BKK. That sends them the clear signal your not looking for a grilfriend and they won't be apt to lock you down night after night.

Even during high season you can get 1500 baht for LT (overnight) if you are patient and can wait till later in the night to make your move. However the one you want may get scooped up early for 2000 baht by someone else. You can also find 1000 baht ST easily. Some prefer ST as they will get 2 or 3 an evening along with BF cut and drinks as well.

I would recommend to get to know one your interested in. Have a drink or two with her, see how responsive she is, ask what she likes to do, ask if you can take photos if your into that, begin your negotiation process. Just read up as much as you can, most of the advice is sound. Pacman, Batman, and Azza all know what they are talking about. Don't be afraid to ask questions, and look to meet guys from the forum who are there when you are, its a great experience hunting with like minded people and made for my best trip yet when I did this.

Comment

"Can't be arsed to read the forum," yet asking forum members to be arsed to give you all their hard-won information = "fuck off and go it alone, leech."

Comment

I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

(farangbah @ Jul. 14 2009,13:45) "Can't be arsed to read the forum," yet asking forum members to be arsed to give you all their hard-won information = "fuck off and go it alone, leech."
                well said that man
                Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(Actually, I retitled his thread!)

Comment

You're bad!!!!!

Comment

(Ivor Biggun @ Jul. 15 2009,13:27) You're bad!!!!!
                      well Regarding Stogie....you know... when he is good...his good...

but when he is bad...his even better...
                      all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

Phil27: the guys have given you good advice about the hotels. The 2 you list are bad news as far as LBs are concerned. So look at the relevant "Sticky" - if you still have aproblem, let me know your criteria, and i'll try to find you something.

There's going to be lots of BMs around in December, so hopefully you'll make friends here and get some useful tips, although all the information you need is right here on the forum, if you take a bit of time to read up.

Come to C & Ds, its a relaxing place to have a drink, hook up with other BMs, view our great selection of girls, and is a good place to start your holiday. I look forward to meeting you.

Cheers
                        www.ladyboy-bar.com
                        cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

Looks like he couldn't be arsed to read the replies either hehehe!

Comment

He should stay at Mercure
                            1000 Baht a night, with a 1500 baht joiner fee
                            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Ouch! What a deal breaker that is for the Ladyboy hunting coming home with his bounty to find that out.

One night at Mecure 1,000 baht, Bar bill for from a nights drinking at C&D' 800 baht, condoms, ky, a breezer and a big Hieniken from 7/11 400 baht, one smoking hot ladyboy of your choice shortime 1,000 baht, getting stopped by the front desk to pay a 1,500 baht joiner fee....buzz kill.

Comment

Working...
                              X