X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cocktails & Dreams '03

Found some photos of C n D from 2003 in some old photos and scanned them onto the computer. See how many of you guys remember the place from back then when it was in the Tiger Complex.

First off, a fresh faced Whitney
    and ths staff trying to expose her lethal weapon
    Attached Files

Yours truly having a drink with Waas
    Attached Files

Comment

Mind your drinks folks!
      Attached Files

Comment

Name escapes me, sure someone here will know.
        Attached Files

Comment

Ming and Jenny, the early years.
          Attached Files

Comment

Excellent stuff my man

Like that shiny blue mod shirt , quite the dandy in your younger day
            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

ming must of been atleast 16 then, she said she was 19 to me the year after in 2004 but last xmas was only 23 ?
              but love the old pics BB
              i use to drink at bottom of soi croc at the bar on left which i think has only just recently reopened if it has at all, at entrance to moulin rose when it was croc disco upstairs. That was when angie and poopye looked good and not so much ice heads and areeya was often there. then you would get to test the blow jobs before you took them lol

stevie

Comment

(bumblebee @ Jul. 31 2009,00:56) Found some photos of C n D from 2003 in some old photos and scanned them onto the computer.  See how many of you guys remember the place from back then when it was in the Tiger Complex.

First off, a fresh faced Whitney
                and ths staff trying to expose her lethal weapon
                well done Burenboy - they say that the old ones are always the best...

By the way, is Whitney still in Patong these days?
                Is she still into P4P?
                I heard a lot of things (all good of course ) about her.
                I'm only asking for research purposes of course...
                http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

Cool , bb. Please post more old pics, i love the older stuff.
                  Whitney must have been new in 2003. Yes, tally65, she´s still around.
                  "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(jimslim @ Jul. 31 2009,04:01) Excellent stuff my man  

Like that shiny blue mod shirt , quite the dandy in your younger day  
                    "shiny blue mod shirt' = dodgy scanner
                    "dandy in your younger day" = 37

All depends on perspectives my good friend  

Yes, I had fun there in my early LB days, thanks to all you guys for the comments, makes all the scanning hassle worthwhile.

Some more I guess.

Waas again
                    Attached Files

Comment

(jimslim @ Jul. 31 2009,04:01) Like that shiny blue mod shirt , quite the dandy in your younger day  
                      That shirt made me dance on bars when I was under the afluence of incohol
                      Attached Files

Comment

you dance whatevah shirt u wearin you even went up the bar opppsss too much info
                        You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

(bumblebee @ Jul. 30 2009,23:46) Name escapes me, sure someone here will know.
                          It doesn't look like many BM escaped her, look at the GOLD on that girl!

Thats a lot of ass poundings or some very generous boyfriend/sponsors.

Comment

(Ginger @ Jul. 31 2009,11:28)
                            (bumblebee @ Jul. 30 2009,23:46) Name escapes me, sure someone here will know.
                            It doesn't look like many BM escaped her, look at the GOLD on that girl!

Thats a lot of ass poundings or some very generous boyfriend/sponsors.
                            One more of her Ginger, you could be right I think.
                            Attached Files

Comment

One of my favourites, Poopae, meet up with her again 2 years later in Cascades, she has since got a new nose. ( Haven't most of them I hear you say)
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X