X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loy Kratong at C&D

I spoke with Jim and we thought we'd set up a separate thread for the Festivities last night as so many pics were taken. For those of you that wonder what it's all about Loy Kratong is held annually on the full moon of the twelfth month, and celebrated throughout Thailand.

In addition to venerating the teachings of the Buddha, the ritual act of floating away the candle raft symbolizes a release of negative emotions and defilements, allowing believers to start life afresh.

Many people add fingernail and hair clippings to the raft as a physical embodiment of this wish for renewal.

The ladies were all decked out in their finery and at least one 'Princess' disappeared for a ST in all her rig So in no particular order...........
    Attached Files
    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Part Deux
    Attached Files

Comment

Drei
      Attached Files

Comment

Quattro
        Attached Files

Comment

Ha
          Attached Files

Comment

The end from this cameraman
            Attached Files

Comment

sorry to say......but those outfit really dont turn me on...

give me the usual dirty look....
              all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

Some of course are missing it and spending it back home...
                "I can feel an angel sliding up to me..."

Comment

great job Ivor

What would Jim do without you and me (and our cameras)...??
                  http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

Nice pic of Nicole btw - very, very classy girl.

Comment

(Ericthehalfabee @ Nov. 03 2009,16:17) Some of course are missing it and spending it back home...
                      About time you gave her back to us

Comment

(batman4ever @ Nov. 03 2009,14:45) sorry to say......but those outfit really dont turn me on...

give me the usual dirty look....
                        I know what you mean but some times it's more about THEM than US. Some of them spent a lot of dosh on themselves getting dolled up and it's part of the culture, so kitschy as it it I just go with the flow. NOT a lecture- just MY perception.

Comment

(Ivor Biggun @ Nov. 03 2009,19:54)
                          (Ericthehalfabee @ Nov. 03 2009,16:17) Some of course are missing it and spending it back home...
                          About time you gave her back to us  
                          To paraphrase Captain Warren Oates " We may be some time..."

Comment

Enjoy

Comment

Thanks for nice pics

Comment

Working...
                              X