Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cocktails & Dreams Bar, Phuket

Happy New Year!

Here are the first pics for 2010: starting with the gorgeous duo of Ae and Bombay

19663.jpg

post-49-2-19663-AeBombay.jpg
    www.ladyboy-bar.com
    cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Beautiful Donut
    Attached Files
    www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

Naughty Nuoy....

post-49-2-19918-NuoyFront.jpg

...feeling frisky too - even Fred the barman wasn't safe!

post-49-2-19993-FredNuoySex.jpg
      Attached Files
      www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

Oh

Rose

20046.jpg
        post-49-2-20046-Rose.jpg
        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

And Patricia, providing a very sexy Ending!

20111.jpg

post-49-2-20111-PatriciaEnd.jpg
          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

Cool pics. Thanks.

I do wish more girls would dress like Donut, wow, she looks hot.

But then so do most of the gals at C&D.

These pics make me want to shoot down to Phuket (no pun intended).

Comment

(bangkoksins @ Jan. 02 2010,14:15) Cool pics. Thanks.

I do wish more girls would dress like Donut, wow, she looks hot.

But then so do most of the gals at C&D.

These pics make me want to shoot down to Phuket (no pun intended).
              Just an hour on the plane, Bangkoksins And i'll buy you a beer !
              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

Great to see some pics back up Jimbo!  Whoever has ridden off with last year's all-bum deserves a smack in the whatsits.   Or maybe sacrifice a moderator, along with a couple of virgins .....  I'll go looking  
                TT

Comment

Guilty! But we'll have Jimbo's pics from 2009 back in one form or another...
                  SHEMALE.CENTER
                  World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Great fun Jimbo. I was dead New Years Eve having peaked prematurely on a massive night with w**** the night before. But your birthday was hella fun with all those black clad hungry vampiras out stalking man meat.
                    In this game the object is to mate the queen.    

Comment

..thanks for keeping us updated on the local talent at C & Ds', appreciate u taking the time bringing a camera along & getting the girls to pose.. by now they must know when Jimbo walks in get ready for pics!    
                      .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

OK, I'm a little behind, but looks like the file uploader is operational again, so I'll get this thread started with some picks from NYE. And if the other thread is recovered, hopefully this will be merged with it.

I call this one "The Aftermath." It ain't easy partying with farangbah. . .

Both of these girls were on my bin, and I told them they could have all they want. They lasted about two drinks and a couple rounds of my bell-ring shots, and then . . . it was lights out. As has been said, Eye ended up sleeping in the cabaret dressing room and (according to Patricia) in full regalia, and Rose barfined herself just to escape the madness.

Good times, friends. Good times. Really looking forward to tonight (I'm already sharpening my pencils -- zing!)
                        Attached Files

Comment

After a few days back in the bar since the last visit in August, a couple observations on some of the newer staff . . .

"Eye" = foxy, and maybe, imho, the class of the new class. But not a lick of English, sadly. She just tries to parrot whatever you say and then looks around for help. But incredibly sexy, and Eye sure can give you "the eye" from across the bar. YUMMY!
                          Attached Files

Comment

I think, though, the hottest girl in the bar is Patricia. Gorgeous. A siren, if you will. And a lot of fun to hang out with.

Clocking in at 176 centimeters, she's taken exclusively to the highest-imaginable heels, putting her dead even with me at 186. Thought she'd be top-heavy, but the girl proved her agility by accepting my bet to run a 20 meter dash in them heels. That's entertainment, folks.

Let it be known, though, boys: the times they are a changin'. If you like Patricia in her present state, and, like me, are averse to surgical "enhancements", you have exactly one month to the day. Her flight to BKK and appointment at the clinic is set for Feb 2. Breasts, buns, and face. Though not a fan, I, like I think most of us, can understand their desire for breasts. Even the ass, I suppose. But the face is a dangerous move. Talked to her a lot about it. Hopefully she won't overdo it.
                            Attached Files

Comment

And last but not least is Rose, imo, the hidden treasure of the bar. It's easy to see her beauty in photos, but they don't come close to what it's like to come close to her. She is an adorable little angel, and one of you gentlemen seeking a GFE needs to come and whisk her away. She's a little peach.

Her soft little voice and delicate mannerisms. Sexy hair style. Diminutive. Pouty lips and innocent smile. Just adorable.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X