X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patpong scene

I have been going to Patpong to escape the usual Nana and Cowboy jaunts. Plus I know too many people around Nana and Cowboy and want to keep my LB life on the DL. GGs don't like to F guys that like LBs no matter what you've heard. And Thai girls talk, talk, talk!!

So I went into King's Castle III since I've read some good things about it. And boy was I impressed with the talent.
    About 30 or 40 hot LBs with 25% being passable! And they where young too! But maybe I didn't bother to notice the ones I didn't like.    

So, here's how this place operates: It's a go-go bar. But when you walk in and sit down, the DJ tells all the girls to line up in front of you so you can pick one out to talk too. It seemed kind of over whelming at first. Since I usually like to ease into a place, but I ended up actually liking it better, because you can see all the girls up close. They come off stage and out of the back. All the girls. And they make their eyes big and blink, as to say, "pick me!"

Last time I went to Cascades, the first girl to jump in the seat next to you seems to be your date! Then you have to talk and look around at the girls on stage, etc... And do the whole, "I want to talk to that girl" and point. Or tell a number. And your girl acts all dejected. Lame. Then the girl that you thought was stunning at 20 yards comes to you and she's not what you thought she was. So then you have to be polite and find some other girl from 20 yards away. F that!

Anyway, I picked the girl I thought was hottest and sweetest looking to me. Since all the girls came up to me, I already spotted 3 back up HOT LBs in case we didn't hit it off or something.
    She was wearing a black dress, so I asked if she was the greeter, and she said she was.
    I told her she was the greeter because she was the hottest one and she smiled and said yes.
    I figured she would have to go back to the door any second. But I asked if I could BF her and she said yes, 500 baht, which is awesome!
    So we chit chatted and I was enjoying a beer, and wanted another one but she persuaded me to leave for ST hotel which is conveniently located a few doors up the soi. 400 baht for a decent room.

Like I said I usually like to chill out and have a drink or 2, but here's the downside to KC3, the door was wide open and the place was brightly lit. It seems management doesn't want you hanging around there either. I wasn't there 10 minutes! And my anxiety of being spotted by one of my friends said to me, let's go!

So I pay for 1 drink, 1 lady drink and 1 BF. I put down a 40 bht tip, which I thought was generous. Then the service girl pulls out a piece of cardboard that reads '100 baht tip' and says I need to tip her 100 baht. It seemed on top of the 40 I already gave.  There is some other employee saying I should tip her 100 baht. Normally I get really pissed of about bullshit like that, but this time I just laughed, in a nice way, not condescending, and said 40 baht is enough.
    All that meditating has finally paid off. lol

To sum it up. KC3, great spot to get a hot girl and get the fuck out.
    Girls - 9
    Bar atmosphere - 4 (8 if then turn down the lights and close the door )
    Girls lining up for you - 8 (although a little over whelming )
    Server trying to jank a ridiculous tip from you - 1 ( but normal for BKK go-gos )
    Mamason did not work me for a tip and I sat right next to her on purpose. Nice!! That gets a 10!

And the girl I shagged...9! She may replace Cherry of Guess as my new future wife candidate. I'll have to bone them both again. And then there was another girl I saw at KC3. Fuckin hot! Wait, there was that third one, completely passable!! I would swear she was a GG...and the 4th...OMG! Go see for yourself!

Welcome, Rukki...

Great post and sounds like something we have all been through... or would like to go through!

I'm feeling rough and it's a combination of air and water...

Comment

Rukki thanks for the update - there is more posted about KC3 in the VIP section. The quality of lbs at KC3 will vary as they have quite a few part timers working there. University students who work during school holidays and some weekends. It can be hit and miss, and it sounds like you were lucky to get there on a good night. Happy to hear you didn't get hassled by the mamasan, one of our regulars Tomcat has had bad experiences with her. In a recent report he reported a leaky roof and dim lighting - it sounds as if at least the lighting was fixed!  

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Im my experience you have to go three nights in a row to catch all the hotties or just get there at 7.30 and grind your way through six hours or so and collect a nice padded bill at the end of it all. Even though you sign the bills they will still slip some in... take my word for it

There was some nice tallent there last time i popped in and also a couple of femboys on show also. The area as a whole is a bit delapidated and im not sure what the building works along there is leading to but i guess its not more go gos

Why dont the clowns that own it spend a shekel or two and smarten the place up a bit.. or at least put a new fan in the toilet and repair the roof ( no chance)

Comment

Working...
        X