Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koh chang

hi,
    where is it possible to find LB in Koh Chang (island near Cambodia) ?
    which bars
    thanks

Moved to the travel section!

Comment

I have never been there but I would guess "none"

this place is too far out and girls can't make cash there; they can make big money on one of the islands that are more popular and actually have an airport! I would guess any ladyboys you could possibly meet there would be on holiday either with friends or a falang date.

Comment

One friend of mine was there recently and told me you have to bring a LB with you.
        But I think more of the traffick will come to Koh Chiang when more and more tourist find this nice place....
        Do not marry a Thai girl.
        Use for 3 days only!

Comment

There is no "scene" whatsoever, except a beautiful nature scenerie!

MK
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Theres always a Katoey somewhere near you in LOS not in "bar fine" type bar but working in a internet cafe , cosmetic store , hair dresser , Grocery store , all forms of work . There are many many more working in "real" jobs" than working as prostitutes as in T-land . That being said there are more Katoeys on Ko Chang than you might think , just look around , but if your looking for "working" Ladyboys on a island near BKK try Ko Samet you will find Ladyboys there for sure . http://www.ko-chang.info/ Ko Chang is a great Island and its huge . Its my favorite Island to rent a honda dream and with a small pack ride around the Island (2 days easy riding) fishing and staying at a different place each night . Go and youll dig it .

[Posted by 68.121.151.83. This is added while posting a message via http://webwarper.net to avoid misuse of WebWarper. Example of using WebWarper: http://www.webwarper.net/ww....9;t=150 ]
            Attached Files

Comment

Hey Doorway, where are ladyboys on Ko Samet?

Comment

Iv been to Ko Samet twice and both times I saw a few very good looking and a few forgetaboutit Ladyboys at the disco right after Ao Hin Khok , defenatly "working" , also seen a few around Hat Sal Kaew and the fire bar (fire sticks ala full moon party) near Khoks . If theres a "bar fine " type place I don't know of it . Nice Island alittle pricey , alot of upper/middle class Thais on vacation , Guys from Pattaya with dates , Gay boys from BKK the odd middle class husband and wife from the UK and a few backpackers , good mix really . Toks on Ao Hin Khok is the a good choice for room / location and price , walking distance to bars and has a great restaurant . Not sure about bringing back a "friend" I kinda think they would frown on it . if your looking a for Island this time of year its probably your best bet as it rains less there than most anywhere in T-Land , although I passed out on one of the tables latenight at Khoks and got soaked by a fierce Thunder storm last time I was there . The nice thing about Ko Samet is its easy to get to from BKK and even easyier from "Patt" . If it was me I would bring someone along from "Fattaya" and make a weekend of it , as finding a ladyboy that you like will be hit or miss . Ok im sorry Iv had a few and its looking like Im a bit of a wanna be travel writter and the "Fattaya" comment was a bit much as Im starting to get a bit Pom Pui myself . So Please if any of you see a scraggely white guy with a crazed look in his eyes selling "Fattaya" T-Shirts on soi 6 you know Iv lost it so please buy one .

Comment

A good Ko Chang website:

http://iamkohchang.com/Accommodation/kc_hotels.htm

http://iamkohchang.com/

Comment

I went to Koh Chang recently and had no problems scoring. There's a group of beer bars in the main town of Haad Sai Kao/White Sands Beach. A few girls were there, even in the middle of low season. I barfined a young cutie who looked to've started her hormones around age 10. Unbelievably smooth bod. Got here back to my bungalow just before it started raining cats and dogs. A pleasant way to spend a rainy night.

btw, Thor's Palace is run by an older fem/gayboy who's been on the island for ages and has lots of stories. The rooms have spectacular views, and the food is good.
                    Me at myself.com

Comment

Friend was down at lonely beach recently and said there were plenty came around for action from the beers bars between lonely beach and the fishing pier at the end of the island.

Sorry for lack of details but he don't do ladyboys na!

Comment

(Mister Ree @ Oct. 15 2008,09:46) I went to Koh Chang recently and had no problems scoring......
                          Thanks for the update Sir
                        You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(PigDogg @ Sep. 19 2005,15:12) Hey Doorway, where are ladyboys on Ko Samet?    
                          Somehow, I used to think the wanker emoticon was a guy scratching his chin so if I was puzzled about something I'd use.

But unbeknowst to me, these guys may have thought I was calling them a wanker.

Comment

I was on Koh Chang in May of this year. There is some ladyboys there, spoke to a few in the beer bar complex on the left hand side of the main street through the White Sand beach area.

Seen a few more in a beach bar on White Sand beach and I seen one from nana, think it was cindy, the blondy one from TTchangs reports, not 100%, but it was a double for her. If it was her, she seemed to be holidaying with family.

Also a bar complex in the middle of nowhere, about half way between Lonely beach and White Sand beach, seemed to have a few femboys hanging out there, about 4 or 5, but was only there once. Looked underage aswell.

Its worth bumping a thread about Koh Chang, as its in island worth a visit.

Comment

(Guest @ Sep. 19 2005,20:58) Its my favorite Island to rent a honda dream and with a small pack ride around the Island (2 days easy riding) fishing and staying at a different place each night . Go and youll dig it .
                              I adore Chang and that has given me a wonderful plan as to how I'll spend the first week in December.

Comment

Working...
                              X