X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phuket girlfriend

Hey guys. I am travelling to Phuket next March and then on to KL. I will be in Phuket for five days. Can anyone recommend a great nice girl that I can hang with for five days. I will line it up in advance. Please give me some recs. Thanks.

Did you read the other thread about Mint. I hope Lefty does not mind me saying this but he organised to be with Mint in advance and that did not work out? OK I know others have done the same thing with varying degrees of success.

Would you buy a car sight unseen and without a test drive? This is pretty much the same thing in my opinion.

I would recommend just going down to Phuket and choosing one for yourself. Head to C&D have a few beers get the vibe of some of the girls and if nobody stands out for you go down to soi katoey.

Comment

after one quick stroll past cocktails & dreams and then soi crocodile's little dance stage you're gonna be glad your hands aren't tied to just one girl. except for the difficulty you're gonna have trying to pick just one having seen the bevy of availability.
      have fun.

Comment

Comment

great advice as usual guys thanks

Comment

Working...
          X