X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new cocktail&dreams bar

The Cocktail & Dreams bar in Phuket now really moved to the new place. They did start the work with a day off. According to the girls information, the first day should have been the 15. December. But at this day only darkness and of course no girls and customers was at the new place. On the 16of December this bar was the first bar which opened at the new place, located at the next street to the previous one, separated only by a new building whith shops, bars and i think also with appartments.

But for me it seems the price policy is a bit strange. Everything is now more expensive, Heineken 100,-- (80,--at the old); Ladydrink: normal price plus a surcharge of 50,-- (80,-- at the old place); barfine: 400,-- (instead of 200,--). So for a normal stay with some Heineken, some ladydrinks and a barfine you have to spend about 50-60% more than at the old place. This price policy has a little bit something from a rip off.

Otherwise of course the bar is much more larger and also more girls are working there. But for my opinion the quality of the girls did not increase. Ok, maybe i caugth a bad day and almost all the good locking girls have already been barfined or have long time customers (x-mas time is coming).

I am not sure, that this concept will work as good as at the old place. I wish them all the best, but under consideration of my experiance it will be very hard to remain one of the best ladyboy bars in the world.

Capone

Working...
X