X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to phuket

Ok, with all this talk of Phuket, I'm really thinking I need to go check out this place for myself. I'm only in LOS for about 16 days and 4 of them I think I will be spending in Pattaya. I'd like to tap the board for some input regarding a possible trip to Phuket.

1. If I do go to Phuket, would 4 days be sufficient, or would I want more?

2. Would it be better to book online (say using Expedia) or would going through a local agent be better? I've found flights in early Jan for about $160 or so RT.

3. What's the typical cost of a plane ticket RT from Bangkok during this time of the year?

Once again, any help/input is appreciated!

J
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

www.airasia.com RT should be under $100

Between Pataya, Phuket and Bangkok you'll find plenty of LB. Beachwise Phuket is much better than Pattaya
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Best way is to go from Pattaya...
      Pattaya-Phuket-Bkk
      Thats what I did last time...Booked on the net with Bangkok Airways for 4.180Bht..And stayed at..
      http://www.phuket-swissgarden.com/
      So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Merry Christmas to all! Sorry, just had to add that in there as it just hit midnight over here not too long ago. Still no sign of Santa, or the ladyboys I asked for this year. Must not have been very good. Anyways, I got a merry little present from Paris Hilton this year (or not quite), but it seems that the Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa is a category 1 hotel, the lowest out of all the categories for Hilton rewards. Not sure why that is, the place looks great. Point-wise, I could book a whole month!!! Anyone been to this hotel? I'm leaning towards it cuz it would be free!
        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I like the Pattaya (U-Tapao)-Phuket-Bangkok triangle.

I suggest you see how your liking Pattaya. If you're having a great time stay put. If you don't like Pattaya other than the sex, then check out Phuket especially if you like the beach. For booking your flight from Pattaya to Phuket, I suggest using Mim at NS Travel.

In Phuket, I like staying at the Rendezvous. Rooms are much nicer than they look from the website but standard room is very so small so go Superior or better and low floor is better cause no lift. Although this is a gay owned hotel it is not in your face gay. It's in the non-gay part of the Paradise Complex. You can use the pool at the Royal Paradise for 100 baht a day.
          http://www.boontarika.com/Rendezvous ]http://www.boontarika.com/[URL=ht....RL=http[/URL]

Comment

Thanks for the info. AirAsia is really cheap! I found a ticket for $75 RT, less than half what I saw on Expedia.

Comment

Best was last month, they had a super sale and were giving away tickets for FREE - you had to pay taxes.

I got 4 RT trips to Phuket for 2006, all for $25 each. Its going to be fun.
              "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I spent one day and night in Phuket a few days ago and that was enough for me, in C&Ds there was only one LB who I would put my hand in my pocket to have sex with, the beaches are nice, but seeing as that wasnt priority #1 i didnt hang around, a lot of the LB's who were walking around are ones who i had seen in Singapore b4 and to be honest they just werent very attractive. I wont be going again in a hurry, if you want great lookin LB's AND nice beaches, take one from Cascades and bring her with you
                When she walks, she’s like a samba
                That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Now that is an intriguing idea...

Comment

So no one's been to this Hilton?

Comment

Originally posted by (dummy_plug @ Dec. 26 2005,16:04)
                      I don't think many of us in here going to pay Hilton prices....what 400-500$ a night?? Do you know how many LBs you can have in your room for thet money
                      But if you are loaded thets OK...But for all the money I don't think Hilton going to let you take a LB in your room

Comment

Bus Info . Bkk. - Phuket 1st class V.I.P. 24 SEATS . Outbound from BKK 07.30,17.30,18.00, 18.30 . Inbound from Phuket 7.30,16.00,17.00, 18.00 . Southern bus station . Cost : 755 Bht .
                        If your like me and are traveling for 3 or more months this is a good way to get to Phuket . Not a bad trip and saves the cost of a room for the night . Drops off in Phuket Town , Rent a honda dream and your in . Heres my favorite place to stay in Patpong . http://www.baantonsaigardenresort.com/index.html
                        air-condition, satellite TV, mini-bar, hot water, private balcony , Guest no problem , has a pool . around 500 bht . . Be there in Jan .

Comment

Originally posted by (69billy @ Dec. 26 2005,23:16)
                          Originally posted by (dummy_plug @ Dec. 26 2005,16:04)
                          I don't think many of us in here going to pay Hilton prices....what 400-500$ a night?? Do you know how many LBs you can have in your room for thet money
                          But if you are loaded thets OK...But for all the money I don't think Hilton going to let you take a LB in your room

I wouldn't pay Hilton prices either, but I checked on the Hilton website and the resort at Phuket is a category 1 hotel - the lowest ranking actually. However, its going to be by far the nicest Hilton I've stayed in. I travel a lot for work, so I accumulate a lot of points. Seems very odd to me since the last time I booked a Hilton hotel using points it was a category 3 in Phoenix... Needless to say, I'm pleasantly surprised.

You did bring up a good point about bringing in "guests"...

Comment

dumy-p
                            Is best to e-mail them and ask about there guest policy...I won't be surprise if they ask for 2-3000btor more for GG ,I don't think they'll let any LBs in...

Comment

The Hilton..................!!!!!!!!!??  

Are you mad,..... you will be about as welcome as a freshly laid turd on there marble floor, if you march an LB in there, & she will probably not be best pleased either by all the dirty looks & comments she will get!!!

Do yourself a favour, check out the recomendations in this forum, none of us stay in real pig - stys, there are at least a zillion other hotels considerably more suited to your requirements, & are far far cheaper. Spend the money on LB's not over priced rooms!!

But of course the choice is yours, but I really think you should NOT consider the Hilton. I stay in hotels alover the world 6-7 months of the year I know what they will & will not tolerate. Your LB will probably be dressed to kill, seeing her strut centre stage thru' the lobby is likely to cause cardiac arrest to the majority of Hilton customers!! & the management come to that.
                              Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Working...
                              X