Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phuket - ladyboy bar

Any nice ladyboy bar in Phuket?

Read my report, I visited a few places in Patong Beach Phuket, but depending on what you like C & D's ( Cocktails & Dreams ) is about the best & try the lovely Ming she is great.

But do not forget Soi Katoey, or better known as Soi Crocodile.
    Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

hi guys, years since i did phuket, any recent info on hotels close too and L.B friendly would be good.

Comment

Here this is what goes on at Cocktails & Dreams.

http://asianladyboysxxx.com/clubhouse/cocktail1.htm

Comment

I stay at the Sunhill when in Patong Beach Phuket, its a bit out of town but, but you can walk from there to Bangla road in about 25 mins & there are nearly always motorbike taxi & tuks tuks passing by. I prefer this location as its a bit more quiet & less hectic than in town. They are LB & GG friendly, I took 3 LB's back one night no drama's other than handing in there ID. It does have another receiption - less wing where you come & go as you please. The only thing the owners said to me was don't smash the place up & please be quiet at the appropriate times. I have stayed there loads of times absolutely no problems & no surcharges. The other members of this forum don't like it cos' its out of the main part of town, thats an advantage to me & another MAJOR advantage it is yet to be a tourist horde & backpacker   favoured hotel !!

As to LB action the place is almost swarming with them, perhaps not quite as bad ( Good ? ) as Pattaya, but more than enough. Cocktails & Dreams Bar, now moved into a new bigger better location, Soi Katoey, real name Soi Crocodile, then there are the odd ones working in GG bars, then there are the small cabarets around the gay area, plus if you are feeling lucky you could try picking up the performers at the major cabaret, during the meet & greet the public bit after the show. You really do have some good choices.

Do not trawl the beach & / or beach road late at night, not because of the rape deal in the papers, its probably marginally safer than Pattaya, but its not worth the risk. 

Here's the hotel website, check it out.

http://www.sunhill-phuket.com/
          Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Nick, the owner of C&D, just sold his guesthouse to an American gent. I have his card somewhere in my luggage. I'll try and dig it out for you. A few of the board members I met had stayed there and its apparently a 5 minute walk from Soi Bangla and C&D, a prime location indeed. I would suggest there. If someone else has the contact info it would be great if they could post it for jungleland in case I can't get to it in a timely manner.

As far as ladyboy bars, I only really saw C&D. I did go to Soi Katoey (aka Soi Crocodile), but I didn't see much action going on. A few LBs dancing, as seen in some photos, but I found the selection to be light and the quality to be far less superior than BKK. In my opinion, I wouldn't make it out to Phuket solely for the LB action.
            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Actually, I think you can find the info for the guesthouse here: http://www.kohjoy.com/theplacetostay.html
              I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I have also stayed at Nicks of C & D's place, small, but very nice, & alot quieter than you might think from the location. Tastefully decorated rooms & no two the same.

You can take a look at from the C & D website, the link below should get you to the accommodation part of the website.

Nick & Ning Nong used to organize all the transport from the airport as well but, as its changed hands, i am not sure what the deal is now.

http://www.katoysrus.com/theplacetostay.html
                Robin

Comment

Great minds think alike !!
                  Robin

Comment

Neptuna on SecondRoad, 1800 Baht, 100m from C&D, maximum. Clean, quiet, reasonably done.

Patong Beach Bungalow Resort. Only hotel on the beach. Great pool. Decent modern rooms. More like 2500-3500 Baht. But you exit your room to the beach.

Not sure of the post on no action in Soi Katoey. It is the most unique LB place in the world, because LBs dance without stupid bikinis, in public, and generally there are an average of 50 or so, with about 5 being unquestionably the most feminine looking in Thailand. And because so many tourists watch, you can go and watch, and not feel shy (if you are).

Comment

i think i have mentioned it before. and this is an exceptional offer to be phuket. in ratuthit rd, there are very nice rooms for 500b. but they close at night so you have to take care of your own room-key. it work more or less as an apt, but they will clean the room every day for no extra charge. the name of the place is something with pizzeria. only thais working there so i have no clue whatsoever why they choose that name. its next to a diving shop and on the other side of the street is christin body massage. its about 5min walk to bangla rd unless you ride your own motorbike or take a taxi. along this stretch there are also some freelance lbs hanging out during the evening.
                      a bit closer to the action is expat hotel, right opposite bangla. a couple of years ago i paid 860, but this was off-season. the rooms are abit more run-down though.

Comment

Working...
                      X