X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady boy in koh samui

I am in Koh Samui at March.Can you give me an price and location to meet an Ladyboy

Just go to the Cabaret Show that starts around 10 or 11 p.m. It's located on the North end of the main road in Chawang Beach. Chat up the LB's before the show and after and then go with them to a disco for drinking, dancing and lining up your companion for the evening. Other than this venue, there really is no active LB scene like in Pattaya, Phuket or Bangkok. Personally speaking I bring a favorite LB to Samui for a holiday and reap the benefits for taking them out of Bangkok for a few days and treating them like girlfriend. Up to you.

Comment

It is called Chirsty's Cabaret
      Mister Arse

Comment

Thanks Stewart, my brain could not get that name out. Hope it helps our fellow member.

Comment

There are three cabarets on the main drag in Chaweng. After the show they go and hang out on Soi Green Mango.

In Lamai there is also a ladyboy cabaret on the main drag. Ladyboys can also be found in most of the 5 rat Bars called Rat 1, Rat 2 etc. Also ladyboys in the bar next to the Rat as you enter town.

Have fun!

Comment

I asked a similiar question on 25 January, specifically about LB bars. The upshot appears to be that there are none in Chaweng although, as I found out last year, there are three cabarets. Last year, all three started at around 11pm, lasted for roughly an hour or so, whereupon all the LBs make a rush for the exit so that they can chat to the punters as they leave. It is at this point that you can make whatever arrangements you fancy with as many as you like. (I find that it is worthwhile checking very early on whether they are pre or post because the hot ones get snapped up very quickly and if you spend too much time with an LB who isn't what you want, you may miss out on a cracker!). One thing though - the cabarets are free (or were, anyway,) and so you could walk in during the last five minutes and, as long as you have a drink, nobody minds. You miss the show (obviously!), but cabarets are not everybody's idea of fun.

In terms of cost - last year, short time cost 1000 Baht.

I hope that this helps; I am going to Phuket, Samui, Bangkok and Pattaya in a week's time (yeh) and I will try to write an update on Samui sometime near the end of February.

Comment

The bar that houses the ladyboy show in Lamai is open even when it's not showtime.

although there may be more ladyboys in chaweng, lamai is the punter's paradise and chaweng is for european couples.

as for the three ladyboy cabarets in chaweng, most of the customers are not going home with the ladyboys and they will head over to soi green mango (except on full moon nights when they go to ko phangan for the full moon party).

Comment

Working...
              X