X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krabi ao nang

im of to ao nang in march been around los but not there im only there for a thew days so dont want to waste time hunting lbs tips of places to go and stay that are lb freindly and there haunts

Coxy227,
     I am not sure if there are any LBs there or not , I never saw any in the 4 days I was there, the bar scene there was pretty ordinary as well,a lot of older bar girls in the small complex behind the main street shopping area,but not much of any quality.
     I think I returned to Phuket earlier because of the lack of talent, I liked Ao Nang though, it was a slow easy going place, and the islands just off the main beach were great.
     It was a good place but I would recommend taking your own LB or GG there, what was on offer was not to my liking.

Comment

Saw two LB's walking the street in Ao Nang a couple of days ago, but no lookers. There are some (LB's and FB's) working in some legit massage saloons in both Ao Nang and Railay beach, and one beauty working on Prah Nang beach (the small beach between Railay east and west.

Guess it€™s been said before, LB€™s are to be found everywhere in Thailand, just turn on your radar and you will find them.

Comment

cheers looks like ill be doing alot of scuba diving and drinking

Comment

cheers for your help still going there to scuba dive been told of bar called rianbow bar always some lbs and femboys there and if i get desperate theres a gay hotel there just have to see what goes on there will let you all no in march
          im also going to be in bkk for a wile but will have wife with me so if anybody want to go out for a thew jars ill be out most nights

Comment

been surfing the web found sit about ao nang and some guy there complaning about all the ladyboys there at night hope he hasnt chased them off

Comment

would be nice if there could be a bit more imput as ive got to go there soon

Comment

Working...
              X