X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pi Pi Ladyboys ?

Sorry for all the questions, promise this is the last post .

Was also thinking of spending 3 weeks in August on Pi-Pi..-really need the chill out & pece and quiet-
    doing some diving and checking out local LB scene BUT if I go there for 3 weeks and theres no LB's on Pi Pi I will be sorry as hell...

Any advice guys, is there a LB scene in Pi Pi and any suggestions on the best place to stay ?

Thanks- i really do appreciate advice from anyone who has been there/done that :-)
    B

The times i have been there I have not seen many and the ones i saw seemed to be imports from Bk or afar and were with farang's. Hook up with one that u like from BK or Phuket and if she don't work out give her some baht and send her home 3 weeks on PI PI is along time. I have not been there since the Tsunami so i can't recommend places to stay.I would reccomend a few nights in Phuket, grab your self a good sort and then charge on over to PI PI for a few nights and see how things pan out. Have agood time.

Comment

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Cebu_Tgirls/

just log in to this yahoo groups if you want to know more about PI girls they are everywhere from cebu to manila or anywhere in the philippine archeapelago. but if you want some contact from cebu philippines in august perhaps i cant meet you since ill be in PI in august
      sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Comment

I think he is talking about PI PI Island of Phuket not Phillipines.

Comment

ohhh sorry i dont know any idea anyways well its just for anyone who is going to PI if they also accidentally see this post

Comment

i think this one would help i read about it its a ladyboys scene in phuket

http://www.kohjoy.com/

Comment

3 weeks in Pi Pi/Phuket seems like an awful long time. You might try checking out some of the other beaches that Thailand has to offer.
              I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

3 weeks on Phi Phi and you'll be ready to murder some of the 'back-packers' who dominate that place. That place is totally overrun by the young, unwashed and think they know it all. Pretty much like a holiday camp for under 25's.

If you seriously want a place to chill out there's loads of other places with great beaches, but you have to bring your own LB. Of course LB's are where the punters are, and that's rarely the ideal place to chill out and relax.

Comment

There are LB on Phi Phi, but they are not the best looking. Maybe best to take someone from Patong. Banyan Tree is nice to stay & centrally located with pool. Not sure what you would do there for a whole three weeks unless you are SERIOUSLY beach orientated. You can hire a longtail to take you to some very deserted beaches where at least for a while you would be the only person there. Many people go for the Diving. Lots of operators. There ARE a LOT of backpacker types there but they add to the fun at the two "nightclubs" that are there. If you want quiet then you would have it.

Comment

(flimflam @ May 02 2006,09:26) place is totally overrun by the young, unwashed and think they know it all.
                    You would have thought the Tsunami would have washed them all clean  

Comment

(suggest666 @ May 01 2006,14:15) Sorry for all the questions, promise this is the last post .

Was also thinking of spending 3 weeks in August on Pi-Pi..-really need the chill out & pece and quiet-
                      doing some diving and checking out local LB scene BUT if I go there for 3 weeks and theres no LB's on Pi Pi I will be sorry as hell...

Any advice guys, is there a LB scene in Pi Pi and any suggestions on the best place to stay ?

Thanks- i really do appreciate advice from anyone who has been there/done that :-)
                      B
                      B,

No need to apologize. That's what the forum is for- keep us busy.

Last time I was in Phi Phi was before the Tsunami, and I brought my own lb cutie. Saw a few other lbs- they were quite a sight, playing volley ball on the beach in their bikini. So if you didn't bring someone with you, check out the volley ball games on the beach for them-seems to be their favorite game. Maybe you can connect with someone that way.

This may have change since the tsunami. If there any change, please let us know in your trip report, AND hopefully photos.

Good luck,

Ronin
                      Attached Files

Comment

Just wanted to say THANK YOU ALL for the really great replies/advice......got answers here that i was searching for weeks to get on the web.....Promise I will post a trip report, whereever I end up Cebu or Pi Pi.

Thanks !!!

Brian

Comment

Working...
                        X