Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intrested in Phuket

Am considering a trip to Phuket in the upcomming months

Never been to Thailand before and have never been with LB before nor am I gay . However I think if I go I want to try a LB
    Would particularly like to give Ming a go

However I also plan on doing my fair share of GG's as well

Suggestions
    Spending the night with Ming 3000BT

Fucking and sucking with Ming .........PRICELESS  :bjgif:  

Hi..sika
    Wellcome too the form....
    My Suggestion is stop worrying about your sexuality and the lables ....
    Just get your ass there and enjoy your sellf..
    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Any reason why you chose Phuket over the other amazing destinations in Thailand? From what I've been told/seen (and I have by no means been everywhere in Thailand), Phuket offers you the best of nothing, especially if you plan to seek out LBs. If you're going to Phuket and just happen to like LBs, thats fine, but don't go to Phuket seeking them out - you'll find some, but I think there are other places you will enjoy far better for the scene.
      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Aug. 09 2006,12:12) Any reason why you chose Phuket over the other amazing destinations in Thailand? From what I've been told/seen (and I have by no means been everywhere in Thailand), Phuket offers you the best of nothing, especially if you plan to seek out LBs. If you're going to Phuket and just happen to like LBs, thats fine, but don't go to Phuket seeking them out - you'll find some, but I think there are other places you will enjoy far better for the scene.
        I want to go to Phuket because its smaller and I have friends that have been there . Pattaya is ok but I prefer to go to Phuket.
        LB's are not my only reason for going , I plan on visiting my fair share of GG's as well

Comment

Make sure you check the conditions. Phuket has bad weather until the end of October. If you want to go before then I suggest looking at Ko Samui instead.
          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

However I think if I go I want to try a LB  
            I have to warn you that LB's are very addictive and once you've sampled the delights of LB loving you won't look back.

As for the weather it can be hit and miss, I was there recently and the weather was great, in 2 weeks we only had about 5 minutes of rain but be forwarned it is the wet season and expect rain.
            Speaking of the weather if it is raining just grab that LB and head for the bedroom for some afternoon fun.

Comment

(Maximus @ Aug. 10 2006,13:15)
              However I think if I go I want to try a LB  
              I have to warn you that LB's are very addictive and once you've sampled the delights of LB loving you won't look back.

As for the weather it can be hit and miss, I was there recently and the weather was great, in 2 weeks we only had about 5 minutes of rain but be forwarned it is the wet season and expect rain.
              Speaking of the weather if it is raining just grab that LB and head for the bedroom for some afternoon fun.
              Give me some suggestions;

1, where to stay  

2.where are good resteraunts  

3. good LB bars  

4.good GOGO's for GG's  

5. is it safe for me to go by myself  

Comment

(sika @ Aug. 10 2006,15:10) Give me some suggestions;
                1, where to stay    - http://www.kohjoy.com/theplacetostay.html

2.where are good resteraunts   Street carts a plenty - let your tiirak-de-jour pick which ones to eat from.

3. good LB bars   - http://www.kohjoy.com/cd/index.html

4.good GOGO's for GG's   not required - see above - you go lb you won't go back

5. is it safe for me to go by myself    Yes, unless you are a total twat!

Cheers
                JB
                Too old to die young!

Comment

1) You'll be comfortable at The Place To Stay since it's discreet and it's a super easy walk from all the action discussed below. Jellybean has provided the link.

2) You'll find the restaurants by walking around.

3) Cocktails and Dreams should be your first stop for ladyboys. Jellybean provided the link. Plenty of ladyboys on Soi Crocodile (off Soi Bangla). Also some ladyboys in the cabaret shows in the Paradise Complex about a minute from the Place To Stay.

4) All the girls you want on the sois off Bangla; don't worry you'll find it.

5) Safe

Have fun!!

Comment

Jelly and PigDogg have it right but I will throw in Orchid Residence as a pretty good place to stay.
                    For food there is an alley way about half way down Bangla  Rd (off to the left walking towards the beach) and the food is quite cheap and good.
                    As for travelling alone, that's what I do and I find it better than travelling with mates, more LB's for me.

Comment

Working...
                    X