Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember seeing pictures of Pong here on someones trip report and shes also listed on faceparty, she was at a bar in a tiny little silver outfit. Awesome body.
    hardpaolo

Comment

i'll bet that maybe they have one trained masseuse and the rest are just for shagging.

It's a knocking shop
      hardpaolo

Comment

I went to Tootsie's in January and it was most enjoyable. The relevant bits of information are:

1. It opens early (11.00)
        2. I went early and there were three LBs on duty; they were femboys rather than LBs, but very passable and with a pleasant attitude. More come in during the day apparently.
        3. They offer 3 levels of service with fixed prices on a written menu. Full service was 2000 baht (obviously you can tip if you so wish).
        4. Full service rooms are clean, with bath, bed, a/c, and were large and private; the other two levels share rooms, so I guess additional services are not readily available.
        5. The massage was OK, not brilliant, but let's be honest, I wasn't there to have all my bits exercised.
        6. If you are catching an evening flight, it is a great way to freshen up before you nip off to the airport.

I liked it so much I went twice. Happy days.
        Dodging the slingbacks and 'arrowsments of outrageous fortune hunters

Comment

Well then I'm gonna go in may.
          Justbob

Comment

Excellent news about Tootsie.

I note it is near Dr. V who is purportedly the best SRS surgeon in Patpong area.

Stewart - Fara is now gone, but the massage place remains with 4 LBs, as per another post of mine on the 'soapy massage' thread. Fara was a witch anyhow, so it's not bad news!

Comment

EyeMahk.  Did you ever go?  Or did you go to Tootsies and never come back?  I don't know if that is good or bad.  Now I am worried about you.  You need to tell us if you made it back and how it was.
              Justbob

Comment

Sorry my report is delayed, no I didn't get killed at Tootsi, just not been online for a week. Thanks for caring.

Walked up about Noon, and there were two girls there, plus the girl at the desk. All ladyboys. The post about 3 above this one is correct, there is a menu of pricing - Thai Massage, Oil Massage and Oil Massage VIP. Oil Massage VIP was fixed at 2000 baht. The girl said that it was "happy ending". Well, I told the girl that I did not really want a massage, just "boom boom". She said that both of the LBs would be fine with that, so I picked ChaCha.

ChaCha is much more attractive than her pic on the web site. Some English, she is from Thai South, some town near Malaysia. Up to the room, she ran a soapy bath then I got in and told her to come with me. She seemed a little shy to do this, probably an act. We played a bit in the tub, then dried off and hit the bed.

ChaCha has what looks like little hormone tits (didn't ask about hormones). She did cum with a very small, clear load. She has a fair-sized cut cock, and is a great kisser. She gave a really good BJ and was an energetic fuck. I topped her. No rush.

Downstairs, I gave her the 2000 baht, no tip requested, I figure she gets a good portion of the 2000. She wanted to know when I would see her again. I will.

When I left at 1:00pm, there were about 9 LBs there.

Perhaps it would be better for the girl to get the oil massage (600? 700? I forget) and then tip her directly for the full-service?

The 2000 seems a little steep for what is basically a ST but if you're horny at Noon and have no telephone numbers for hooking up with LBs directly, this is about your only option.

Comment

EyeMahk, thanks for the report.

Comment

This sound liks a new variant of a bar, a daytime one at that, that masquerades as a massage place. If they sold beer (and they likely will go get you one!), then it's complete. The bar fine, room, and girl, all for one price, 2000 baht, with a massage to boot. That ain't bad at all, at all.

So now we have the Nana type bars, the Guess type, the Stringfellows type, the regular massage type, and the Tootsie type.

Thailand is paradise. No doubt about it!

Comment

EyeMahk
                      Thanks for the info. I will definitely go there in May. 2000 baht seems a little high but if you go to a bar, drink, barfine, get a short time room (which I have to do) and pay the girl it basically is the same. I'm glad you wrote us back.
                      Justbob

Comment

2K seems like a sweet deal to me. No hassles, one payment and a cute lb for a soapy session during the day... If you can do better at lunchtime in Bangkok then I'd like to hear about it!

If the girls are cute then it's worth the wedge...

Comment

Working...
                        X