X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ko Samet, Ko Chang

Planning a trip to these places next week.

I assume they are desolate, in terms of LBs. Am I right?

I went to Koh Samet for Xmas last year, great place, alas the only decent LB I saw was the one I had brought with me
    When she walks, she’s like a samba
    That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

yeah same here, make sure you take your own
      It's never okay for men to cry! You know who cries? Girls. And little babies. And little baby girls.

Comment

Pigdogg posted some good info about Ko Samet here:

Ko Samet

He suggested it is better to bring your own companion. Another trip report mentions seeing a few "working" ladies.

Some info about Ko Chang and Ko Samet

Koh Chang

Hope this helps!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I was in Samit last sept and saw a few LB's around the disco bar on silver sands beach, and an OK looking LB serving in one of the resturants on this beach...

I saw a coupe of LB's in Koh Chang in 2004, one working in the reception of a bungalow where we stayed, pretty avarage looking though.

with long term LB gf so did not go futher than looking in both cases

Comment

Way underestimating guys, you need the Beagle nose to find things...

On my first night in Chang I found 7 lovely LBs in ONE bar area on White Sand Beach!

Comment

"Found" Ko Chang LB count is now at 13!

Comment

Ziggy, hope you're enjoying your time there! Don't forget to share your findings when your trip is done. Also remember someone needs to check out Buriram to confirm the stories of the beautiful lbs there!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread
                New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Ko Change final report...

There are ONLY LBs on White Sands Beach section. 13 in fact (and 14 when I left!) in a grouping of bars on the opposite side of the beach road (ie, not beach side). Your regular mix of pretty and not so pretty girls.

All are very, very willing to go with you because...they told me in 3 months they had NO farang customers, only Thai customers, which they don't like too much. Strange thing that. But I also observed it 4 nights in a row, so it would seem to be true. Because they are so willing, of course, service is quite good. All nice, fun, pleasant girls. Ironically, one was from Buriram, rx.

As for Ko Chang, well, it's not what the brochures say is all I can say. It is not well designed with poor and dangerous roads, a seeming mess everywhere, and a mix of unreasonbably priced resorts at 7K-15K/night and backpacker huts at 200 baht/night. It also rained every day, 5 days in a row. I didn't dive, but the 'brochures' say diving is very good.

Frankly, I'd give it a miss next time, but there most definitely are a minimum of 14 LBs!

Comment

great info Ziggy.....I was told by LB friend that I should make the 3-4 hr drive with her to Ko Chang as it is a "great place".........maybe her idea was to get me where I had minimal "eye candy" to distract me from her...
                    ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

Hi guys I am interested in retiring in Thailand does anybody know whats the requirements for a permanent visa and how are the prices for renting houses or flats on a monthly basis in Pattaya area or Hua Hin. I used to travel in Asia a lot but have not been there for a decade so I

Comment

Deric, I suggest you make a separate post, as it is a very long answer to your question.

DiverTwo -- beware of the old Thai inability to navigate and judge distance. Yesterday, it took me 9 (Fucking) hours to get back to Bangkok! Going there it took 6 with 1 speeding ticket. I had also thought been told it was 4 hours. Well, driving at the speed of light on an empty highway, it will take 4 hours, yes. But driving at normal speed with the insance traffic and unending road construction, not a chance. Note there is an airport near Ko Chang, so actually, I would recommend that.

The water is good no doubt, very clear, and several small islands in viewing distance, so I don't doubt there's good diving. But a wild time in a beautiful place? Nope.

Comment

I concur with Ziggy re Ko Chang, I wasn't impressed.

I do like Ko Samet very much though.

Quite different than Ko Chang in that Samet does not have one real road, there is one stretch from the ferry to Sai Kaew beach that is paved but it's more like a sidewalk and u drive slowly.

Lots of dirt roads which are fun with a motobike.

I'm going to Samet in a few days so if anyone is going to be there give a holler.

I have also been to a few off the beaten track places on the Andaman Coast, Ko Sukorn, Ko Bulon, and Ko Taratao. If anyone needs info please let me know.

Comment

so what about koh samet then?
                            When she walks, she’s like a samba
                            That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

(gunslinger @ Apr. 12 2007,06:17) so what about koh samet then?
                              I highly recommend it as a place to bring a girl! I'm going on Sunday!

My favorite place!

Recommend high end lodging since low end lodging is not very comfortable there. (and I'm a low end guy in Pattaya)

There is no organized P4P scene. Although if you look hard enough I'm sure company can be found.

Comment

Working...
                              X